***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Nope, but I'm guessing your asking because of my posting abilities?

Yeah, it made more sense before Ox removed the repeated posts. Fever has a tendency to post the same thing again and again, which is where I was going with it. Joke fell flat.:lol:

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's gonna be wet the entire game. Is that going to shut down our passing and force us to run? In that case, will we be in trouble? I do think we can run it. Last week, SC didn't win that on offense, and even if Zuniga or Greenard can't go, I don't see their O scoring enough on us to win.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
We need Terry Dean. Hero in Jax that year it stormed. A time out killed UGA........

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
I may be way off base here, but a part of me remembers Chump just being horrid at noon games. (Awful nonetheless). I can’t seem to find previous records with kick off times. I know mcelweenie ga southern loss was a noon game. I’ve just grown a hatred for noon games and I believe it’s from chump and what he put out on the field for 12pm kickoffs. Is that just me throwin **** at the wall?

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
As an OC in HS for 8 years I loved to throw in wet conditions. Our receivers knew where they were going and the DBs struggled to lock us down. Changing direction is tough on a wet track if you arent sure which way to break. We score at will on Saturday if we mix it up!
Go Gators!
That plus those gloves basically nullify the rain.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I may be way off base here, but a part of me remembers Chump just being horrid at noon games. (Awful nonetheless). I can’t seem to find previous records with kick off times. I know mcelweenie ga southern loss was a noon game. I’ve just grown a hatred for noon games and I believe it’s from chump and what he put out on the field for 12pm kickoffs. Is that just me throwin **** at the wall?
*Mentions that the UGA game was a road noon game.*

BadowGator

The Chuckler
Sep 16, 2016
I also feel like it will benefit our D. Keeping Greenard and Zuniga out. Everything will be a tick slower for the rest of the D and should help.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If it's pouring rain Muschamp might go full Jumbo package like he did much of the game in those FSU and Georgia wins while he was here.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Weather forecast shows rain and potentially a lot of it....if it’s bad enough to where throwing the ball is not an option, do we start Emory?

I’ll hang up and listen.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
As long as Trask can get a grip on the ball to throw it, our receivers should be able to catch it. Those gloves make a huge difference in the rain. We might see Mullen put EJ in a little more than usual, but I honestly don’t think it’ll be much different than a normal game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator