***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
And never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Just to keep it consistent, I found an inside look at “ready-to-go” Hillinski during today’s practice.

giphy.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He was literally threatening bans for anyone that was the least bit skeptical that we’d beat LSU on the road at night. Complete 180 :lol:
That’s true. The defense shockingly quitting and Mullen completely melting down when it mattered most opened my eyes. Trask came along to save us and Mullen keeps pulling him out of games. He was a gift from the football Gods to Mullen and he won’t take full advantage. That kind of rebuke to the football Gods is going to result in a bunch of bounces the rest of the season not going our way.

Unfortunately it starts this week.

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Can someone tell me what sections Gators are sitting in this weekend? Last minute I may be able to go and want to sit in Gator section if possible. Thanks!!

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
Can someone tell me what sections Gators are sitting in this weekend? Last minute I may be able to go and want to sit in Gator section if possible. Thanks!!
We are in 506. Up top behind the Gators bench.

Last edited:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The top 10 rows of the upper deck in the south end zone is always opponents seating. 16 and 17 in the lower deck are as well.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Last night I dreamt that we lost this game 17-20. But in the dream, Franks was playing, and the last play if the game was a Franks sack in the red zone because he ran into one of our O-linemen and fell down. So I think we're good Saturday.

That said, I do expect to see a sloppy game on both sides since both teams are coming off of emotional an emotional win/loss. But like games before, I think our guys will persevere through, and they won't be willing to lose this game in the 4th quarter. Of course, Muschamp will play not to lose like he always does, and he'll lose anyways.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Last night I dreamt that we lost this game 17-20. But in the dream, Franks was playing, and the last play if the game was a Franks sack in the red zone because he ran into one of our O-linemen and fell down. So I think we're good Saturday.

That said, I do expect to see a sloppy game on both sides since both teams are coming off of emotional an emotional win/loss. But like games before, I think our guys will persevere through, and they won't be willing to lose this game in the 4th quarter. Of course, Muschamp will play not to lose like he always does, and he'll lose anyways.
Perseverance and 60 all out minutes is a quality this team has. It will bring us to victory Saturday.

Last edited:

Loogis

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Once again Will Miles delivers on his latest Read and Reaction article. We win this game handily if we don’t get cute with our running game. Don’t even kill our momentum or even our confidence by getting stuffed running it. Throw it every play.
Georgia Southern beat him without completing a pass? Beat him this time by not rushing for one yard!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Once again Will Miles delivers on his latest Read and Reaction article. We win this game handily if we don’t get cute with our running game. Don’t even kill our momentum or even our confidence by getting stuffed running it. Throw it every play.
Georgia Southern beat him without completing a pass? Beat him this time by not rushing for one yard!
Need @Concrete Helmet to validate this theory.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We are extremely banged up on the Dline and even moon is now unable to practice but will likely give it a go Saturday. No Greenard, JG, and moon banged up means we’re gonna need all the youngsters to step up. Chump is probably gonna try to run it every play and wear us out. I’m guessing we pull out a sloppy slugfest game like 17-14

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.