Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GASPARILLA BOWL GAME THREAD: UF vs UCF***

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Being a Fan doesn't require I put my brain into neutral.

I don't see Florida covering or even winning.

Hope is all we have at this point.

Really bad timing for this match-up.

I won't be watching.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

I won't be watching.

I will watch unless the go full WOKE.

But I'll be watching HS Allstar games much closer

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
It's only sold out because tickets went on sale long before the matchup was even announced, and scalpers bought up nearly all the tickets to sell them at a premium to fans of whichever teams got in the game. There are still tons of tickets available on various reselling sites but they are asking ridiculous prices.

Not to play the sympathy card but I'd like to take my very recently widowed Dad to the game, so if anybody's got a line on a couple of good seats (he can't see too great) at a reasonable price, PM me. Thanks!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
It's only sold out because tickets went on sale long before the matchup was even announced, and scalpers bought up nearly all the tickets to sell them at a premium to fans of whichever teams got in the game. There are still tons of tickets available on various reselling sites but they are asking ridiculous prices.

Not to play the sympathy card but I'd like to take my very recently widowed Dad to the game, so if anybody's got a line on a couple of good seats (he can't see too great) at a reasonable price, PM me. Thanks!

Awesome.

I would bet It won't be well attended

Billgator

Mar 25, 2016
Zach Carter skipping the bowl game:

Most importantly, I want to thank my teammates for sticking together through all of the adversity we've been through."It was not a year we expected to have, but we stayed solid through thick and thin. I love y'all boys and we will forever be locked in!

But you're own your own for the bowl game, I'm bailing.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014

I won't be watching.
Napier may just show up at your house and kick your ass personally. Buck up and watch soldier! No more pussification from the Admin down to the fans. If we lose we lose, but I don't think we will. I'll sure as hell be watching either way to see whoever plays make their audition for the new coach.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@Demetrius82: Sources confirm this. Richardson is not expected to play in the bowl game.

He recently underwent a procedure and is currently in a soft cast.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
@Demetrius82: Sources confirm this. Richardson is not expected to play in the bowl game.

He recently underwent a procedure and is currently in a soft cast.

That's fine. We need him fully healthy for the offseason, when he is going to train his ass off as the STARTER for the Florida Gators. He needs to lock in that mentality.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
This hopefully will allow younger players first string reps in the special practice sessions, and put in an offense that does not require throwing too much. Hopefully the remaining staff and players will have the desire to attempt to win, not like say we did last year or in the final games.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Give Del Rio a chance I say. He hasn't taken a snap all year.

I wonder if Coach FPP will be in the stadium like Buttertooth was in Birmingham, on the sideline, or just stay home?

Pablos Tunnel

Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2017
That's fine. We need him fully healthy for the offseason, when he is going to train his ass off as the STARTER for the Florida Gators. He needs to lock in that mentality.
Man I seriously doubt he can go a full season. How many games was he actually full tilt ready?
He is exceptional but fragile.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Fragility can't do that flip maneuver.? AR15 ain't shot yet. He will toughen with on-field seasoning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.