Official Recruiting Thread for the stretch run #12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n168726 said:
@joshnewberg247: #FSU is expecting Deondre Francois' LOI any moment...

I wish what they'd receive instead is a fax of a Xeroxed copy of his butt.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Hard to watch my twitter feed and see Alabama, FSU, UGA, Auburn cleaning up on 4 and 5 star commits like we used to. We're getting everyone's scraps this year.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Can't wait for Holland to announce that hes going to Auburn as well.....this place will be a real pick me upper!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@ClutchLikeMJ: Gators calling for Lamar.. Could mean DF sticks

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I hope I'm wrong but I think Cowart is trolling us on Ivey.......Sh!tchamp probably put him up to it.......

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mr2Bits;n168754 said:
Can't wait for Holland to announce that hes going to Auburn as well.....this place will be a real pick me upper!
Is there anyone here that still thinks he would pick UF? he never officially visited UF and has been all Auburn for a while.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
williston_gator;n168732 said:
@onlygators: Four-star WR Ryan Davis has committed to Auburn over Florida. That's three guys #Gators have lost to AU today - http://bit.ly/OGNSD15

yes.....has anybody said phuc muschamp yet?

What a nightmare for Coach Mac. I can't think of one coach who in recent history was fired, and instead of taking a year off OR going to another conference, takes a job with a rival and immediately begins recruiting against his former employer. It has to have been hard for Mac to stay professional during all of this.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorTAG;n168753 said:
Hard to watch my twitter feed and see Alabama, FSU, UGA, Auburn cleaning up on 4 and 5 star commits like we used to. We're getting everyone's scraps this year.

And mf'n Tennessee.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n168740 said:
We got Calloway who is 4* from Miami. Everything else that happened has been expected. The key is Ivey.

This.

TNgator20

Jan 8, 2015
C3VYYWal_normal.jpeg
Josh Newberg @joshnewberg247 · 45s 45 seconds ago I'm told QB Deondre Francois signs his LOI with FSU

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: RT @joshnewberg247: I'm told QB Deondre Francois signs his LOI with FSU

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Bigpank;n168743 said:
Honestly what did everyone expect? It took until year 2 for Urban to recruit studs and to be honest Muschamp made Zook look like a genius. Our image is pretty down but we will get back now that we have moved on from Muschamp

We are on track to have a class that on paper is way worse than any of the prior 3 coaching change years by far. The rest were all top 20 classes. I know its not on McElwain however and he will probably get a top 5 class next season.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n168765 said:
yes.....has anybody said phuc muschamp yet?

What a nightmare for Coach Mac. I can't think of one coach who in recent history was fired, and instead of taking a year off OR going to another conference, takes a job with a rival and immediately begins recruiting against his former employer. It has to have been hard for Mac to stay professional during all of this.

Only Florida fans are suffering through something like this. Hell, even our most beloved figure in history recruits against us, Spurrier has snagged as many from us as anyone. Meyer recruits against us, now Muschamp. It's a miserable feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.