Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What was he thinking?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Great game. Anxious to see Clemson’s big-game experience against the LSU machine.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not enough.

Not enough if Burrow gets the same absurd amount of time in the pocket as he had today, but you know that isn’t happening.

Clemson is as close to “professional” as I’ve seen in awhile. Amazing poise under duress. And if Lawrence doesn’t beat you with his arm, as was the case tonight, he does it with his legs. He’s a unique talent in his own right.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
LSU will skllffkkk Clemson. Hurts is 3 times the runner Lawrence is. LSU has played at least 5 top ten teams this year. Clemson one as far as I can tell..............

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Clemson is as close to “professional” as I’ve seen in awhile. Amazing poise under duress. And if Lawrence doesn’t beat you with his arm, as was the case tonight, he does it with his legs. He’s a unique talent in his own right.
Man you are on every bandwagon these days. Is Clemson's chick now the best QB ever?

Last edited:

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
On the fumble/incompletion, the TV ref said the receiver hadn't made a football move--that he needed to turn up field. Surely, the tackler is not expected to release the ball carrier so that he can turn up field before stripping the ball. Could someone list some other examples of what would have constituted a football move?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I hate all things ohio state. F them. F their fans. Schadenfreude.

giphy.gif

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Time for the annual pOSU fans sad face after a big bowl game. Comes around every year like Groundhog Day. Can’t wait to see if the guy in my neighborhood is flying his pOSU flag today, I’m guessing no.

MICHIGAN-ST-OHIO-ST.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator