Booby Bowden on what mich should have done differently:

"If theyd just scored some more dadgum points!"

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I wanna know the excuse of why more than half this board have become Suckeye fans.....
I'm not a Suckeye fan. Is it any better to be a Michigan fan like you?

I respect Meyer because he was a GATOR who took us to the mountaintop. What's your excuse for loving Harballs?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not a Suckeye fan. Is it any better to be a Michigan fan like you?

I respect Meyer because he was a GATOR who took us to the mountaintop. What's your excuse for loving Harballs?
Crete got a thing for khakis.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm not a Suckeye fan.
Sure you are.....As far as me preferring Michigan over Ohio State that's like asking do you prefer Israel over the Taliban....If you ever spent any time in the Midwest you would know Ohio produces strange people and sex offenders....nothing good comes from that sh!thole….BTW, UF was nothing more than a stepping stone for Meyer....he has no love for UF, trust me.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
BTW, UF was nothing more than a stepping stone for Meyer....he has no love for UF, trust me.
Who gives a ****? Does that mean the trophies in the case vanished into thin air when he left? It was an absolute blast of a stretch with a ton of great memories.

I couldn't care less if OSU ever won another game. We know FIRST HAND how well Urban Meyer gets players prepared in huge games, especially rivalry games and/or games where they are the underdog. That's why I was certain they would win. That's all this debate was about. Meyer is a winner, Harbaugh is a loser who has bare hands without a ring of any kind. He's won NOTHING at any level.

Just because you hate Meyer doesn't make him a bad coach.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wrong...that sack of sh!t that you worship does seem to get lucky on certain days though.....also heard rumor most of Michigan players were sick with food poisoning. I wonder where they ate after arriving in that sh!thole town last night.....wouldn't put it past the Sociopath though.....one last hurrah.
:lmao2: lucky, huh?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
No one here is a suckeye fan. love their losses.

but we love your meltdowns too.

nearly as much as we love you, bro.
Yeah this one was pretty bad....Had we lost to the Clowns today I was gonna quit the board...….still, f cvk Leyer, Woody Hayes, Archie F vckin Griffin, and Jeffrey Dahmer(not sure he's really from Ohio but right now he is)…….and every other Suckeye on the planet.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah this one was pretty bad....Had we lost to the Clowns today I was gonna quit the board...….still, f cvk Leyer, Woody Hayes, Archie F vckin Griffin, and Jeffrey Dahmer(not sure he's really from Ohio but right now he is)…….and every other Suckeye on the planet.
:lmao2:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Dahmer and most other freaks are from Wisconsin. No joke.

Jeffrey Dahmer - Serial Killers of Wisconsin

These 3 People Have Left An Unforgettable, Disturbing Stain On Wisconsin

Check out that Gein guy. I think he was the inspiration for Silence of the Lambs.

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hell Crete, no one said you had to like Meyer or OSU. The argument was just about Meyer vs Harbaugh. It's just not a fair fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator