OSU crushes Michigan like bugs, ending playoff hopes

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Why hate the sckeyes. We won national titles playing them in football and basketball. We own them on the BIGGEST stage.
Urban earned his money. He was a hired gun no doubt and we would do it again for all that hardware in a NY minute. hairballs had his ass handed to him today. He never won Shttt for me or the gators. Urb on the other hand brought Timmy Tebow to UF and made us cock of the walk for years...............fck meathchkn.

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Why hate the sckeyes. We won national titles playing them in football and basketball. We own them on the BIGGEST stage.
Urban earned his money. He was a hired gun no doubt and we would do it again for all that hardware in a NY minute. hairballs had his ass handed to him today. He never won Shttt for me or the gators. Urb on the other hand brought Timmy Tebow to UF and made us cock of the walk for years...............fck meathchkn.
They also beat Arizona State in the 97 Rose Bowl to set up the rematch with f$u. We don't get that glorious 52-20 NC if OSU doesn't win that game.
If I remember correctly, we thanked them at that 96 championship celebration at The Swamp.
Then we stomped them for our second NC.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I dont think you guys remember their fans leading up to our game and then afterward. That fanbase is pure trash. Then our guy faked a heart attack to go work there. Uhhhh...I hope they lose every game by 100.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They also beat Arizona State in the 97 Rose Bowl to set up the rematch with f$u. We don't get that glorious 52-20 NC if OSU doesn't win that game.
If I remember correctly, we thanked them at that 96 championship celebration at The Swamp.
Then we stomped them for our second NC.
Great memory, Mo. Their win made our game with FSU all that more meaningful.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm just glad none of you guys were in charge when Nazi Germany invaded Poland or France or tried to bomb the bejesus out of England......it's not a matter of "liking" Michigan.....it's a matter of stopping pure evil.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm just glad none of you guys were in charge when Nazi Germany invaded Poland or France or tried to bomb the bejesus out of England......it's not a matter of "liking" Michigan.....it's a matter of stopping pure evil.
There are still a bunch of butthurt jilted Gator lovers around when it comes to Urban Meyer.....but you are The King.

I think it's definitely possible that Meyer will resign at the end of this season, so you may get your way yet.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You're liking Meyer to Hitler?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
OSU...….but I bet Leyer would sell National security secrets to a hostile nation if it would get him a prized recruit...
(Likenening, not liking, me.)

Crete, you never once had an inkling that he pushed the recruiting envelope when he was here?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
(Likenening, not liking, me.)

Crete, you never once had an inkling that he pushed the recruiting envelope when he was here?
Yes and there's nothing wrong with a little cheating here and there but you're missing the point. Look it's like this......there are just certain rules when it comes to rivalries like
UF>FSU
UF>UGA
GT>UGA
OU>UT
Michigan>OSU
USC>Notre Dame
It's Good vs. Evil....Darkness vs. Light, or some sh!t like that....All I know is there is WAY too much love on this board for OSU lately.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Is his UF legacy in any sort of jeopardy ??? All I know is the lovefest for OSU is making me uncomfortable....
We would have been riding Ox just as hard if it wwnt the other....though many of us would have been banned.

Last edited:

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
very surprised when I saw that score. I thought Khaki would finally get the better of Leyer, but I was wrong. As many of you so correctly said, Leyer has a great knack for the rivalry games. I am kind of hoping they do a number on NW so they can sneak into that #4 slot only to be waxed in the playoff. But this does give Leyer a way to exit on a high note if they do not make the final 4.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
very surprised when I saw that score. I thought Khaki would finally get the better of Leyer, but I was wrong. As many of you so correctly said, Leyer has a great knack for the rivalry games. I am kind of hoping they do a number on NW so they can sneak into that #4 slot only to be waxed in the playoff. But this does give Leyer a way to exit on a high note if they do not make the final 4.
I think he goes Tom Osborne and announces his retirement to garner a sympathy spot in the playoffs. If he does i hope he gets destroyed.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
FVK all things from Ohio!

I have family in Mi. so I have to Hate Ohio State.

But, Harballs is a total :kiffin:

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
The ideal situation would have been an asteroid slamming into the stadium; but failing in that: at least one of two Hall of Fame Douchebaag coaches would lose.

Today that happened to be Harbaugh and I'm cool with it. Had it been Meyer losing and the bucknuts fanbase getting punked, I would have delighted just as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator