OSU crushes Michigan like bugs, ending playoff hopes

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
They also beat Arizona State in the 97 Rose Bowl to set up the rematch with f$u. We don't get that glorious 52-20 NC if OSU doesn't win that game.
Forgot about that one, too. The dominoes had to fall and that was a big one.........

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
First off, barring some strange losses in the championship games, OSU isn't going to get a playoff spot. But if they did, you really think OSU would just lay down and bow out with a whimper? The whole point here is Meyer always seems to get teams up who have their backs against the wall. His preparation and mind games are legendary.

I can guarantee you the other playoff teams don't want OSU in that final spot.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'd say he's assumed both offensive and defensive duties.

Probably bribed the other coaches with peanut butter and jelly, which he spiked with date rape drugs.

if Harballs cried a lot in the press conference and said they played their tails off we will know.

Last edited:

BeachGator

Mar 10, 2018
The real question is how long Harbaugh has left?
rhino.gif
Looks like Mac has meatchiken going!! HaHa

Zodiac

Jul 19, 2016
If Ohio State beats Northwestern in the Big 10 championship game they will make the 4 team playoff.

Georgia will fall to Alabama and "No defense" Oklahoma will get dropped behind OSU. Weak @ss Notre dame is the one that should drop, but they are the media darlings.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Never realized you and Durty had such a thing for OSU....
I have zero of a thing of pOSU, but I knew Urban and the Buckeyes would spank your boy like he was running around with one of their old ladies.

I also knew your love of Harbaugh would lead to the most epic of meltdowns once you logged back on.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
First off, barring some strange losses in the championship games, OSU isn't going to get a playoff spot. But if they did, you really think OSU would just lay down and bow out with a whimper? The whole point here is Meyer always seems to get teams up who have their backs against the wall. His preparation and mind games are legendary.

I can guarantee you the other playoff teams don't want OSU in that final spot.
My personal hope is Oklahoma keeps them out and they match UGay up with OSU.

Watching the shyteaters get killed by Meyer as he rides off into the sunset would be almost as epic as Crete’s meltdown here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator