Poll: How does the 2021 Gators football season play out?

How do you think our 2021 Gators football season plays out?

• 3-9 (5 losses and 4 Covid forfeits)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dale Warner

Banned
BANNED
Aug 25, 2021
That's fine. You're free to hope for whatever you like. Some dont do hope. They live in realville where past performance is a likely indicator of future results.

I dont know anyone hoping granthem fails. I havent seen a single post saying I hope dan mullen loses 4 games and finishes recruiting season like a wet fart. What I do see is alot of posters expecting it because its what he does consistently. And they want him gone because of that. Like I said though, you hang in there, body of work be damned.

You’re the most pessimistic person I’ve ever encountered. As I’ve said, you don’t deserve to be a Gator fan. Not with your attitude and obvious hatred toward the program. You’re disgusting and irrelevant.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
You’re the most pessimistic person I’ve ever encountered. As I’ve said, you don’t deserve to be a Gator fan. Not with your attitude and obvious hatred toward the program. You’re disgusting and irrelevant.

Hey dickhead....no more insults. Isn't that what you whined about earlier?

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
So past results indicate future results let's see since Mullen has taken over he's taken our offense from 107 and 109th in the nation to 22nd in 2018 29th in 2017 and 13th in 2020. Averaging 35.9 points a game for his 3 seasons and the defense was ranked 20th 7th and 74th so one bad year but returned almost the whole roster from a group that was ranked 7th the previous year so that is just mind blowing how the same defensive scheme can have that much of a drop off. So I'll give the benefit that it was personnel issues. The defense has allowed 22.1 points per game over 3 years. So based off these past performances I'd say we have a good chance of having continued success.
like I said, you do you bud. I'll expect another middling crootin class and a few mind numbingly stupid losses like we have every season - Kentucky, mizzo, lsu, a&m, etc as well as more typical losses to lsu and dwags like hes had most every year of his entire sec career.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Emory's record setting year starts this Saturday!:bananadance2:

Out of curiosity, what record(s) are you expecting him to break?

The two most likely that I can think of are school records for most rushing yards by a QB in a game and/or season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator