POLL: Who's your Favorite Women's World Cup Soccer Player?

And the choices are... Alex Morgan: Her overly involved soccer dad would kill you if he knew even h

• Alex Morgan

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Hope Solo

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Abby Wambach

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Carli Lloyd

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Fk Jeremy Foley and his liberal Title IX agenda

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Mia Hamm Sammich

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
all that is left are the Dutch. You pulling for the Dutch over the USA?

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
I hope somebody beats their ass.
This is a national or actually International competition. I understand why some fans are upset with a player or two but most of them on the team are not like that at all and are not controversial and seem like great girls. It would be a sad day for me if I could not cheer for our team and our girls. But I do understand why some fans are turned off due to the political aspects brought up by one player.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
For the third straight game I am predicting a 2-1 United States victory. And I was correct with my tutu 1 predictions and the previous two games so why change things? ;)

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Which commie bastards around here are rooting against the stars and bars? Is there anything more American than some mouthy athlete overstepping and causing controversy, pissing off the Brits, and crying for more money even if the financials clearly don’t support it? I can’t think of anything more American!

‘Mericuh!!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Which commie bastards around here are rooting against the stars and bars? Is there anything more American than some mouthy athlete overstepping and causing controversy, pissing off the Brits, and crying for more money even if the financials clearly don’t support it? I can’t think of anything more American!

‘Mericuh!!
Stars and Bars is the Confederate flag. :facepalm:

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

‘Mericuh!!
I gave this a :thumbup: at first, but changed it to :bandit: in honor of your new abode.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
i was too scared to watch that video clip. That was the first thing up on the google...........
It's a goofy stab at a love story. The phrase in question is used by the girls roommate towards the end of the flick.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
2-0 Mericuh. Dominated the whole first half with nothing to show for it. The damn broke in the second.

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
2-0 Mericuh. Dominated the whole first half with nothing to show for it. The damn broke in the second.
Yeah the damn broke like in Holland.

All but game-set-match for the good girls.

Kind of sad to see our best player from the 2015 World Cup Carli Lloyd be used as a benchwarmer this season.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah the damn broke like in Holland.

All but game-set-match for the good girls.

Kind of sad to see our best player from the 2015 World Cup Carli Lloyd be used as a benchwarmer this season.
Pretty sure Lloyd is the oldest player on the roster.

26 goals for and 3 against while trailing 0 minutes and 0 seconds. Amazing performance and pure dominance!

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Congrats ladies. Well done on world cup # 4.

Now onto the political gender tsunami to follow. ;)

I just found my favorite lady sports softball and it's the United States ladies national team. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator