POLL: Who's your Favorite Women's World Cup Soccer Player?

And the choices are... Alex Morgan: Her overly involved soccer dad would kill you if he knew even h

• Alex Morgan

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Hope Solo

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Abby Wambach

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Carli Lloyd

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Fk Jeremy Foley and his liberal Title IX agenda

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Mia Hamm Sammich

Votes: 18 27.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
hope solo still has a bigger dck than sas.
She has a rather substantial clitoris based on my acute observations of the fappening photos. I'm quite sure it exceeds the length and girth of our former Gatorchatterer's appendage. On a related note, I can't even imagine how terrifically violent her orgasms must be. They must be earth-shattering.

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
She has a rather substantial clitoris based on my acute observations of the fappening photos. I'm quite sure it exceeds the length and girth of our former Gatorchatterer's appendage. On a related note, I can't even imagine how terrifically violent her orgasms must be. They must be earth-shattering.

200w.gif

giphy.gif

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Based on my acute observation of your acute observation I have deduced that you'd like to go balls deep?

Gator98MD

Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2014
Man dusting off a 3 year old thread with banned posters in it. Solid work. Agreed about hope solo. She has kevorka

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015

Gonna hijack this thread a bit: who wants to play a game of marry, f*ck, kill. I’ll go first.

I marry #14. Not the hottest, but cute. Looks like someone I could go on a road trip with and not want to murder

I f*ck Hope Solo. Just can’t pass up that opportunity. #22 wins the silver.

I kill, and this one’s easy: that pink haired snow flake Megan Rapino. She’s got a punchable face.

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

Gonna hijack this thread a bit: who wants to play a game of marry, f*ck, kill. I’ll go first.

I marry #14. Not the hottest, but cute. Looks like someone I could go on a road trip with and not want to murder

I kill, and this one’s easy: that pink haired snow flake Megan Rapino. She’s got a punchable face.

13, 22, 15 (I don't think Megan is going to survive this game....)

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
i love beautiful women especially when they are decent folks. Not so beautiful women are wonderful too. I just like women. Women soccer players are bad ass. Great game.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I think the biological term is meat drapes.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014

Lotta dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.