Robbie Andreu makes typical brilliant observation

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Poor Robbie he's just out there doing his best Ed McMan impression trying to make a living, little did he know his goof ( probably the result of a few too many" would bring us this much entertainment.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Keanu Reeves never would have taken the role if the FBI agents name was Johnny Idaho. I shudder to think we would never have had the pleasure of that cinema classic.

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My wife, a Florida grad with a BS in Math, cannot for the life of her distinguish between Ohio and Iowa. I don't get it but intelligent people do sometimes have mental path processing errors.
Are you insinuating that Robbie is one of those intelligent people? I tend to believe he’s more of one of these kind of people
:drunk2:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Wasn't there another incident recently when Pat & Robbie were doing a video podcast and neither one could remember for a moment which team UF had played?

I know they had what felt like an hour long, back and forth attempt at discussing “Frankie” Swain and his play up to this point, with each getting the combination of first and last names incorrect a half dozen times.

That was nice.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I know they had what felt like an hour long, back and forth attempt at discussing “Frankie” Swain and his play up to this point, with each getting the combination of first and last names incorrect a half dozen times.

That was nice.
:bwahaha:

Maybe that was it. :lol:

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
PX1154310845979498_3124504b.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

That was nice.
I had forgotten about that. Why would you even post that? Pause it. Check the notes or roster and keep going or film over?

Do they have any pride at all?

Do we have a link to that?

GatorTom85

Mar 22, 2016
During the Idaho game yesterday. Remember, this is our best and brightest from our hometown newspaper. Make sure you read the replies.

Discuss.

This raises 3 questions:

1) how did we get a good power 5 team to agree to a one off, late season, away game at our field with no chance of a home appearance?

2) how did Florida vs Utah not get better TV billing on cupcake weekend?

3) how come we aren't getting massive attention for hanging 63 on Utah's defense while holding them to just 13?

Bonus question: Wouldn't it be great if our last game result really had come against Utah instead of the mighty Vandals?

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
My wife, a Florida grad with a BS in Math, cannot for the life of her distinguish between Ohio and Iowa. I don't get it but intelligent people do sometimes have mental path processing errors.
quit pizzzzing on the fun of denigrating two old fat men.............either pile on or gtfo. Dooley wrote a good column the other day about something I now forget. ;)

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
quit pizzzzing on the fun of denigrating two old fat men.............either pile on or gtfo. Dooley wrote a good column the other day about something I now forget. ;)
PE lectures on denigrating while calling them "old fat men". :lol:

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Your meter for humor and sarcasm is beyond repair. Call me unsurprised,
And now like the rest of us old fcks you are getting up early, too. Welcome to the club.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
Keanu Reeves never would have taken the role if the FBI agents name was Johnny Idaho. I shudder to think we would never have had the pleasure of that cinema classic.

I'm not so sure, given he did "My Own Private Idaho" :grin:

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

AAC109-BND1.jpg

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
A little embarrassing for sure but does anyone really care that much just a brain fart, happens to us all.
Even if he'd said "Idaho" it would've been a stupid tweet. The fact that he noted something everyone else could see with their own eyes and then finished it by saying "it's obvious" made it just another waste of ether on twitter and brain matter for anyone reading it. It reminds me of his insipid "keys to the game" which also offer no insight whatsoever. Has he ever said anything that was interesting, insightful or thought-provoking? Serious question.

BTW, brain farts may indeed happen to many people. The difference is that actual journalists don't let them hit the paper and don't strike the return key until they reviewed their work. That's because they consider their work to be a serious craft and not some half-assed blather and sh!tty work-ethic spilling from Jack Hairston's cold, dead teat.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.