SOURCES: While not yet public, Will Muschamp has been fired *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
All of this banter between y'all reminds me why I wanted him gone after mizzou loss...one win against a team that decided to go on Spring Break and now all of a sudden keeping him is a possibility....smh

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Well ferg, by now you know my position should of been gone last year after ga.southern. so i been smh every since

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
dubster1;n104331 said:
Im at the point, that they could name finebaum the coach and i would be happy, anything has to be an upgrade

Not me. After these last 4 years I have had enough. Lets get a good one this time....

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Gatoravatara;n104358 said:
Wait. You're ok with winning 5 games next year as long as people on this thread suffer?

That really makes alot of sense now doesnt it?

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Watched chump on film room last night, he seems to be more calm. Something is definitely going on

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n104328 said:
I know alot of people hate urbs.i personally don't have a issue. Urbs bought us two bcs titles and allowed me to talk major **** for 3 years to ga.fans fsu fans, Alabama fans, lsu fans, etc

Just curious, how do you feel about Dumbo Fisher? Seriously!

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n104295 said:
I'm confused a little on this one. Some would say I'm quite disrespectful and sarcastic. Just some of course.

Anyway, it wasn't rocket surgeon stuff. You can't play just half the game and expect to win. Yeah, you can get by sometimes just playing defense (Chimp in 2012, VTech, etc) and just playing offense (all the lil Mumme Leach Horgersons Rodriguezes out there) but it just doesn't work as a real formula for success.

I know some have forgotten but I was a huge Chimp supporter when he was hired, until he proved he has zero interest in playing offense, scoring points and winning games.

I was referring to the derogatory names that some have called him. Chimp and Chump don't fall in to that category.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n104363 said:
Watched chump on film room last night, he seems to be more calm. Something is definitely going on

He knows he is here next season with a win. I have noticed him and Foley grinning a lot lately also.

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GIGator;n104365 said:
Just curious, how do you feel about Dumbo Fisher? Seriously!
Well to be honest, i dont see him as an elite coach i think Winston saved his job.i know alot of my fsu buddies were calling for his job. He caught a break with Winston and hes riding the wave.he is a average coach in my opinion, sorta like mark richt

dubster1

Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Gator Fever;n104369 said:
He knows he is here next season with a win. I have noticed him and Foley grinning a lot lately also.
I got to be honest, fooley owes us a thorough explanation for this catastrophic failure of retaining chump

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n104317 said:
I didnt like the hire to start with, initially i supported him, but i have watched enough football to know that this marty shotenheimer 3 yards and a cloud of dust would never work at uf, and chump turned out to be what i thought he was a over bearing maniac that wants to micro manage ever snap both offense and defense. You cant hand the keys to a s500 series to a teenager, so you should not hand the keys to a top 5 program to a unproven hc, just my 2 cents

How do you explain Saban's success. Everything you criticized Muschamp for fits Saban to a "T". Law hit the nail on the head - recruiting has been the area that has hurt him the most. He has done great with defensive recruits; however, not having stability in the OC position and the lack of a dynamic QB has caused us to lose out on some of the top WR's. Some of them we would have lost anyway. We don't have an active "Money Bagger" doing the dirty work, even though I know a few who have volunteered to fill that role. :-)

GIGator

Founding Member
No One Important!
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n104324 said:
You seem to be a Muschamp or bust type of guy. The people who want Muschamp to excel. We dont care if he improves over last year. We dont want mediocre. We want to ranked. When was the last time the Gators were ranked? When will be the next time? We want to compete for the playoffs or SECC. Backing into the SEC East by beating 1 ranked team , while remaining unranked is weak. You really think deserves another year? You are ok never being ranked? Even if we beat FSU I dont see us being ranked. Nobody is convinced that we are any good.

Really? You honestly believe that if we win out we will not be ranked? I, respectfully, disagree. You know what would be really funny? What if we win out, get some help and win the East and defeat the West team in the SECCG? I not foolish enough to believe that will happen, but, it's possible. Just think of the turmoil it would cause with the playoff system. Maybe it would force them to expand it to 8 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator