Not open for further replies.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n97784 said:
As crazy as it sounds, it's probably pretty accurate. Mike Farrel of Rivals was talking about this following the Mizz game. There are 3-4 game changer kids that are high on us, but also really high on WM. One of the primary reasons they've held off is that they are waiting to see what happens. If we were to strong--which I think would require a major improvement in our offensive game under Treon--including an upset win in Tally, we'd probably get a decent bowl and be considered to be trending. Now, there are about 100 "ifs" in post up to this point. But if they were accomplished, I do think we'd finish strong in recruiting.

If Florida were to somehow finish with six consecutive wins, including a win in Tally, a bowl win, and victories over all 3 primary rivals, UF will be seen as the most interesting team in the country for all the RIGHT reasons. Muschamp will have literally gone from one loss away from unemployment to the hottest team in the country. Given all that momentum surrounding the program, I have no doubt we'd see a huge uptick in recruiting.

As much as I'd love to see that scenario play out, I don't see it happening. Hell, I wouldn't be shocked if we lost to Vandy and/or SC.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n97922 said:
You....

Sounds like one of your posts talked about 1 win vs UGA...no mixing there dude. Get that head checked out.

I never boo'ed Spurrier. I was a sycophant. A zealot. Still am. And why do all the sunshine pumpers always fall back on insults and name calling? It's the standard MO and has been since day one. On all three sites. Attack attack attack if someone isn't a blind follower. Grow up pal. Life is more than football.

i wasn't talking about a win, I was talking about a performance, which would be clear from a complete quote. But seriously, go choke on a Xanax. And no it's not about football, it's about having to listen to people like you who feel entitled. Well if you want a handout, there's enough people here who'd chip in on a bus ticket to send you to Alvie. We'll even get you a sheep costume so you can get some luvin'.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n97770 said:
Do you follow recruiting at all? I mean even a little. We are basically being recruited by the #1 TE in the class because of Treon, not to mention the Calloway kid. You don't think RB's will see the UGA and see the potential in the offense. Or look at DRob in the KY game and see potential. We have a beast Oline class almost full. You don't think the offense will be better under Treon than Driskel? You just want to bitch non stop.

And how many #1 TEs have come here since Muschamp has been here? And how many have transferred?

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
GatorStud;n97904 said:
Muschamp is a one step forward, two steps backwards kind of guy. From a visionary and executive standpoint, he is poor. As I said during the game, the first order of business is to beat the dawgs; however this does not mitigate 4 years of suspect preparation, record breaking historical lows and being spanked by teams showing up on our turf with more want to than us. Your team is a reflection of the head coach.

Yup

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n97988 said:
i wasn't talking about a win, I was talking about a performance, which would be clear from a complete quote. But seriously, go choke on a Xanax. And no it's not about football, it's about having to listen to people like you who feel entitled. Well if you want a handout, there's enough people here who'd chip in on a bus ticket to send you to Alvie. We'll even get you a sheep costume so you can get some luvin'.

Feel better now? You may want to take that Xanax...you mad, bro?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n98012 said:
And how many #1 TEs have come here since Muschamp has been here? And how many have transferred?

Too much reality there...I'm sure we can get him and convert him to DE or something.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
2ndAmend;n98069 said:
Mr. Ox, sunshine pumper Munk is calling your sources liars......
I suppose all 3 of them could be, who knows? I doubt it, though.

From what I understand, this entire situation has already been discussed with a lot more detail on one of the pay sites. There are multiple sources that all agree on the same thing: Muschamp will not be retained and the coaching search started weeks ago.

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
For all of you that are bleeding from the eyes and writhing in misery because Muschamp's firing has not been announced yet, you may like to hear two observations made yesterday by Tony Kornheiser and Mike Belotti. Both presented a strong and eloquent rationale for Muschamp's dismissal. The Kornheiser statement can be found in yesterday's 'Pardon the Interruption' and Belotti's statement was aired on the Paul Finebaum show.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I still think those discussions probably went on thinking there was no way Muschamp could reel off 4 straight wins starting with Georgia. I am sure the coaching search is on but dont think Muschamp is 100% fired no matter what happens in the games. Just my opinion but we will see pretty soon I guess if he goes 7-4 or even 8-3 by some miracle.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Muschamp has it going in the right direction. UF did get 1 vote in this week's AP poll! Who in their right mind would rank this team?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n98074 said:
Feel better now? You may want to take that Xanax...you mad, bro?

I'm actually very chill...just because you're a penis with a hat isn't going to make me mad.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n98136 said:
I'm actually very chill...just because you're a penis with a hat isn't going to make me mad.

You sure resort to childish insults often. Are you old enough to be on here unsupervised?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MidwestChomp;n98125 said:
Muschamp has it going in the right direction. UF did get 1 vote in this week's AP poll! Who in their right mind would rank this team?

Sagarin has us 18th in the model the BCS used to use in the rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.