Spring Practice (PT 2)

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm beginning to believe it's really one of Ox's alter egos....There is no way Schitz would still be here if it wasn't...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n206090 said:
He doesn't bother me nearly as much as he bothers you guys.

Well that's unfortunate given that you have "Mod Power". Make me a Mod for a day and his ass would be perma banned.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well the list for ignore works quite well, I recommend it rather than being annoyed.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LagoonGator68;n205945 said:
Fulwood dropped 3 in a row vs. air Monday.
Maybe important. Maybe not. It really depends on where the ball was thrown. In the third week of a the installation of a new offense with 4 qbs splitting the time, it is to be expected that the timing is still off.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Marianna said:
All Nole fans think about us more than their own team.

This is actualy a true statement. I have many gator freinds and many nole friends, most of which I am facebook freinds with. However I rarely if ever see meme's, posts, trash talking or other anti-nole stuff from any of my gator fb freinds; and this spans when we were at our pinnacle under meyer to our lowest under duncechump. Conversely, if I was to be given a nickel for every time my fb wall showed a nole talking smack or posting stupid memes about florida I'd give Bill Gates a run for his money. And it happens year round, when they are good, and when the suck, even right after we kick their azz like in 12. I think the truth is, we hate them but dont give them that much thought otherwise, and when we are up on them we dont even consider them b/c there are so many better teams to worry about than a girl school from a bball conference. But for them, we definitely live rent free in their minds whether we are good or not. I know multiple noles who are educated and make good money but cant go 20 minutes without grinding their teeth over the gators, and embarrasing themselves with their immaturity in the process; it occupies their very core. It's kinda pathetic really. I actually watched a nole cuss out his own family on fb after oregon embarrassed them, and his family are all noles! It was truly pathetic and I actually felt really sad for the guy, he's 38 with a masters and nole football is all he has in the entire world, just sad.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n206090 said:
His posts don't bother me. His lack of allegiance does

Sgt. Schultz

Banned
Banned
Mar 16, 2015
What is this? A women's club? What a bunch of hens. I'll refer to someone who outranks me, Col. Jessup. It appears that some of you can't handle the truth, hence your failure to discuss anything germane. I'm just telling you the truth, you might learn something or you can go on and discuss someone's dress. I thought this was about football, but I can see that football is definitely taboo if it comes anywhere close to the truth.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Shut up, Squaw. Trolls get booted off the Semenhole boards immediately. You're lucky our mods are more tolerant than I am of you rejects.

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n206090 said:
I'm on this boat. Knowing he's a troll and his occasional post that spices up the thread compared to our pumpers and pissers is a comic relief, which makes sense seeing how he's a :nole:

My only beef is the poorly educated :nole: needs to learn what a paragraph is. But i know that is asking too much from a fan of Forces Sex University.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Sgt. Schultz;n206198 said:
What is this? A women's club? What a bunch of hens. I'll refer to someone who outranks me, Col. Jessup. It appears that some of you can't handle the truth, hence your failure to discuss anything germane. I'm just telling you the truth, you might learn something or you can go on and discuss someone's dress. I thought this was about football, but I can see that football is definitely taboo if it comes anywhere close to the truth.

Hey Ox. :bananawave:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Sgt. Schultz;n206198 said:
You've got 24 hours to tell us what team you root for. If you're a rival, just admit it - perhaps I can work with you. If I don't hear from you or you feed me a line of BS or dance around it, you are permanently gone. And since I think you're probably ntcrze (who I already banned), I'll make sure it's an IP ban this time.

I'll PM this request to you as well, to make sure you get it.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
its absolutely ntcrze, the prose (or lack of) is exactly the same.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n206329 said:
its absolutely ntcrze, the prose (or lack of) is exactly the same.

Yeah, I remember when this clown came back he did a good job at first hiding his identity and allegiance. His first few posts were good, had some decent analysis, and people welcomed him aboard and encouraged him to post more. But it didn't take long for him to start being an ass and people figured him out pretty quickly.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n206325 said:
And since I think you're probably ntcrze (who I already banned), I'll make sure it's an IP ban this time.

Oh! And before I forget!

:bananadance:

:ban2::ban2::ban2::ban2::ban2:

:ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

:bananadance:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
http://florida.247sports.com/Board/1...us-xm-36694634

I guess McElroy was on the radio saying we might just be a 5 win team after watching practice. I am sure he keeps in contact with McElwain some but that is still a crazy prediction imo unless the O line gets completely gutted during the season.

Also them acting line Robinson and McGee are just average players is off a little imo. Robinson may not be a star but he is better than the average SEC receiver and McGee looks legit in the games he played at least.

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Fever;n206381 said:
http://florida.247sports.com/Board/1...us-xm-36694634

I guess McElroy was on the radio saying we might just be a 5 win team after watching practice. I am sure he keeps in contact with McElwain some but that is still a crazy prediction imo unless the O line gets completely gutted during the season.

Also them acting line Robinson and McGee are just average players is off a little imo. Robinson may not be a star but he is better than the average SEC receiver and McGee looks legit in the games he played at least.

I'm fine with the low expectations. We have no idea what to expect from this team. The lower expectations might fire up the team.

Jand3k

I Don't Re Member
Sep 12, 2014
oxrageous;n206325 said:
You've got 24 hours to tell us what team you root for. If you're a rival, just admit it - perhaps I can work with you. If I don't hear from you or you feed me a line of BS or dance around it, you are permanently gone. And since I think you're probably ntcrze (who I already banned), I'll make sure it's an IP ban this time.

I'll PM this request to you as well, to make sure you get it.

Awesome!
cowboys.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator