Super Bowl LV Game Thread

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
You literally teach school kids and you were wishing death to elected officials...think about that for a second....
After being tried for treason yes. I didn't call for assassination. I didn't say anything as vile as you did tonight

Over a game too.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Without taking sides, this exchange takes all the fun out of the game........

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
No, we really aren't. And I DID NOT wish for assassination. You can find no post where I did that. Yes I wish death on the evil people running the democratic party. Legally. I want traitorous elected officials tried for treason and given a traitors death. Those people are working to destroy our way of life.

You are wishing horrible injury on people over an NFL game that doesn't affect ANYTHING IMPORTANT.

As for being a teacher, I've been a highly effective teacher for 7 years and keep all politics out of my classroom, how ti should be. You don't know crap about me as a professional. As for you, I think I've seen enough. To the block list you go.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
No, we really aren't. And I DID NOT wish for assassination. You can find no post where I did that. Yes I wish death on the evil people running the democratic party. Legally. I want traitorous elected officials tried for treason and given a traitors death. Those people are working to destroy our way of life.

You are wishing horrible injury on people over an NFL game that doesn't affect ANYTHING IMPORTANT.

As for being a teacher, I've been a highly effective teacher for 7 years and keep all politics out of my classroom, how ti should be. You don't know crap about me as a professional. As for you, I think I've seen enough. To the block list you go.

Lol pussy.....

Only people who block people on an internet forum are bitches

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I agree. I apologize for engaging. Just couldn't resist with how ferg acted tonight over a game. Done with him now anyways.

Bucs are home turf champions, nothing gonna make me unhappy tonight. The downvotes just make me smile more. Mahomes got crushed tonight, JPP, Shaq, and Suh chased him all the way back to KC. He won't last in the NFL taking hits like he did tonight. Better fix that Oline!!!

But its ok. Mahomes can always help Drake from state farm out

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

I'm wearing Khakis, why?
Sep 6, 2014
Tom Brady wasn't the best player in the game but he was the best Quarterback in the game.

My respect to the Old Fart. If he wasn't already a Legend, he will be now. I think he should retire while on top.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
My point is KC has built this team by drafting and superior scouting...its ****ing annoying to see a bunch of ****ing losers come out of retirement or quit on their teams to ring chase...it destroys the sport. My hate isnt about Tom Brady, he was a FA....my point is about the rest of the phags that did what they did to get on the Bucs roster...

Yeah I am pissed. KC got beat on both sides of the line. It also doesnt help that our starting O line was as banged up as it was. The difference is we will be back a lot sooner than the Bucs, especially if Brady retires.
KC got out coached too... Maybe Reid was thinking about his kids, for once.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
6bfc3555168606d635380b4bf4b4c855.jpg

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh you know it's true. The Bucs are a worthless organization that lucked into their first one and had to have the GOAT to get there this time. They wont be back.

Well, without Mahomes the only way the Chiefs would’ve gotten to the SB is if they bought a ticket off StubHub.

What’s your point?

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Because Bucs fans are some of the most bandwagon ass fans in the history of the sport...even all the years that the Chiefs were bad, Arrowhead was filled and the stadium loud and ready to go. Bucs fans didnt show up, didnt support their team and all of a sudden they're back? Just like they were in the early 2000s....in a few years all those fans will disappear. Tampa Bay fans are the Miami Hurricane fans of the NFL....

Sorry, but serious point of order.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, can claim the championship of bandwagon fandom like the Saints.

Please continue. :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
KC would have bandwagon fans, too, if people thought of it as anything other than what it is, a place where steers go to get slaughtered.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Ferg, you act like this again and you'll simply be jettisoned from the Chatter. I get passion for sports, but you gleefully tap-danced over the line over and over. I'm embarrassed for you.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I dont give a **** what you think about me or KC fans....Ironic you want to talk about my behavior tonight...you seem to forget what you were like after election night....pot meet kettle ****** school teacher
became a ferg fan in one night...........
You're no better than me, no matter how much youre trying to prove it....we are one in the same...low intolerant **** faces
By GOd I thought you were on fire in the box.........my opinion of you has soared to new heights.............btw he is a substitute teacher.......meaning things we dont even want to ponder............basically their job is to keep the lovelies alive without to much room damage,........Dont get me wrong, walking into a middle school classroom cause the real teacher needs a mental health day ranks up there in the Lady's Home Journal of stressors.
On the contrary, this is like icing on the cake for that Bucanneer Miracle.........a healthy debate about why your aunt would be your uncle if she had nuts is always a winner..
Only people who block people on an internet forum are *****es
now we are getting to the nitty gritty............nailed it.........

Ok I just read the last few comments from unbiased observers.........HOF Superbowl thread this is............Glad I returned now......Feguson wins no matter what "daddy" said ..................

destingator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018
became a ferg fan in one night...........

By GOd I thought you were on fire in the box.........my opinion of you has soared to new heights.............btw he is a substitute teacher.......meaning things we dont even want to ponder............basically their job is to keep the lovelies alive without to much room damage,........Dont get me wrong, walking into a middle school classroom cause the real teacher needs a mental health day ranks up there in the Lady's Home Journal of stressors.

On the contrary, this is like icing on the cake for that Bucanneer Miracle.........a healthy debate about why your aunt would be your uncle if she had nuts is always a winner..

now we are getting to the nitty gritty............nailed it.........

Ok I just read the last few comments from unbiased observers.........HOF Superbowl thread this is............Glad I returned now......Feguson wins no matter what "daddy" said ..................

You would be a Ferg fan. I'm not surprised. It's a little hypocritical of your left leaning "tolerant" views though, considering Ferg wishes injury and death on private citizens and civilians. Politician's are not Gods. They are public officals "elected" by the people and if someone deems them to be treasonous, no matter if it's true or not, that's their right.

Oh, and while I haven't known you to block anyone, aren't you the one that stayed away from the box and forums after Sas was banned, and only lurked? Talk about being a pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator