Super Bowl LV Game Thread

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Bucs return the whole dang team and have a full offseason this time. You forget this team was 7-5

Bring everyone back...it won't matter. You wont be back and when Brady hangs it up, you will def be back to the same Bucs organization you really are while Jacksonville takes over the flag bearer for the state

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Bring everyone back...it won't matter. You wont be back and when Brady hangs it up, you will def be back to the same Bucs organization you really are while Jacksonville takes over the flag bearer for the state
You just said we won't make it back in my lifetime. Whole team is back next year including brady. You act like the bucs only have brady. There's other pieces there you know. This team was close to playoffs last year if not for rapies

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
and I am saying they wont be back next year....7-5, squeaked into the playoffs and caught fire...it happens.
Squeaked!? After 7-5 they started crushing everyone and went through the nfl's best QBs. Oh yeah. They were a squeaker

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Squeaked!? After 7-5 they started crushing everyone.

Your entire team was Brady...without him you werent getting here just face it....You were a 5 seed in the NFC who lucked out against Washington then squeaked by against New Orleans and Green Bay...

You act like you guys were 16-1.....

Im telling you, you wont be back

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
Crushed them? You beat them by a combined 15 points....crushed is a weird way to put that.
You obviously did not watch those games. They were not as close as the score. And the fact remains we went through a much tougher playoff road

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
You obviously did not watch those games. They were not as close as the score. And the fact remains we went through a much tougher playoff road

I don't get why you keep mentioning a tougher playoff road like it's the Chiefs fault they played Cleveland then the 2 seed Buffalo. Like what are they supposed to do? Go out there and help those other teams win?

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I don't get why you keep mentioning a tougher playoff road like it's the Chiefs fault they played Cleveland then the 2 seed Buffalo. Like what are they supposed to do? Go out there and help those other teams win?
We still played tougher teams to get here, and you seem to act like the bucs got lucky tonight. Your behavior in the box was also really disgusting over a game. This wasn't the country being stolen which is a legit reason to get pissed off to the point of violence You wishing cancer on brady, and telling people to kill themselves? Yeah not cool.

Ferg you give KC fans a bad name. You're insufferable after one superbowl. You remind me of red sox fans in 2004 who forgot 86 years of crap after one championship. Before Mahomes and Reid KC was in a doldrums of their own. One win went straight to your head. You think KC is invincible, and when someone whips your ass, you make excuses instead of just saying "Oh well...the better team won." It's "You paid the refs" or "We would have won if X wasn't hurt." You really showed your ass tonight

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
You feel like you have to **** on fans of a team that was laughingstock of the NFL when they finally win one after 20 years. Screw you.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
You feel like you have to **** on fans of a team that was laughingstock of the NFL when they finally win one after 20 years. Screw you.

Because Bucs fans are some of the most bandwagon ass fans in the history of the sport...even all the years that the Chiefs were bad, Arrowhead was filled and the stadium loud and ready to go. Bucs fans didnt show up, didnt support their team and all of a sudden they're back? Just like they were in the early 2000s....in a few years all those fans will disappear. Tampa Bay fans are the Miami Hurricane fans of the NFL....

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
We still played tougher teams to get here, and you seem to act like the bucs got lucky tonight. Your behavior in the box was also really disgusting over a game. This wasn't the country being stolen which is a legit reason to get pissed off to the point of violence You wishing cancer on brady, and telling people to kill themselves? Yeah not cool.

Ferg you give KC fans a bad name. You're insufferable after one superbowl. You remind me of red sox fans in 2004 who forgot 86 years of crap after one championship. Before Mahomes and Reid KC was in a doldrums of their own. One win went straight to your head. You think KC is invincible, and when someone whips your ass, you make excuses instead of just saying "Oh well...the better team won." It's "You paid the refs" or "We would have won if X wasn't hurt." You really showed your ass tonight

I still hope Brady gets injured and if people are dumb enough to kill themselves from a random forum guy saying too than maybe the gene pool is much better off....

I dont give a **** what you think about me or KC fans....Ironic you want to talk about my behavior tonight...you seem to forget what you were like after election night....pot meet kettle ****** school teacher

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I dont go to games cause they are too expensive. I've always been a fan. Paper bag fan for a long time, but a fan. Maybe you should remember that your team used to suck too before you shoot your mouth off. I support my home teams. Bucs, lightning, Rays. And devil rays before them. Dad took me to their inaugural game

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
I still hope Brady gets injured and if people are dumb enough to kill themselves from a random forum guy saying too than maybe the gene pool is much better off....

I dont give a **** what you think about me or KC fans....Ironic you want to talk about my behavior tonight...you seem to forget what you were like after election night....pot meet kettle ****** school teacher
Election night was about the whole damn country, thats not a game.

Wishing injury on a player is really low btw, you should have to wear that as a sig so everyone knows what a low class person you are

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I dont go to games cause they are too expensive. I've always been a fan. Paper bag fan for a long time, but a fan. Maybe you should remember that your team used to suck too before you shoot your mouth off. I support my home teams. Bucs, lightning, Rays. And devil rays before them. Dad took me to their inaugural game

Cool, Idgaf...

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Election night was about the whole damn country, thats not a game.

Wishing injury on a player is really low btw, you should have to wear that as a sig so everyone knows what a low class person you are

You literally teach school kids and you were wishing death to elected officials...think about that for a second....

You're no better than me, no matter how much youre trying to prove it....we are one in the same...low intolerant **** faces

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.