Super Bowl LVII: Chiefs vs. Eagles

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
February 14, 2023

More than eight-in-ten homosexuals agree that a “hold” should’ve been called on Bradberry​

BY ELISA SHEARER

Another seven-in-ten feel the Smith catch should’ve been overturned, according to a recent study….

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s why the rules analyst agreed on both.
Isn't it amusing that you can give two guys the same training, put one on the field in a zebra outfit, put the other one in the booth, and we question everything the first guy does, but accept the other's opinion as gospel? :lol:

On the overturned fumble they ultimately called it the way it's normally called (except if it's in the end zone they call that a catch every time which is ridiculous that it basically always favors the offense). The jackazz rules analyst though actually said he would have needed to get a third foot down, which is absolutely not the case.

I hated the holding call both because of how little contact there was and the timing. Would have been nice to see the eagles with a chance at the 2 minute drill That being said there were plenty of times in the game where KC didn't get the call. Shiit happens.

I also thought Reid's challenge of the bobble should have been upheld, and I give no Fuchs about the opinions of the ref or the third foot "rules analyst"...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I like how passive aggressive mad sofla is over the holding call :lol:

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Hurts lost the game with his fumble for a TD. The rest of the crying by Eagles fans is simply the football gods blessing the rest of the country by allowing us to enjoy their misery.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Football Nfl GIF by State Farm

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Isn't it amusing that you can give two guys the same training, put one on the field in a zebra outfit, put the other one in the booth, and we question everything the first guy does, but accept the other's opinion as gospel? :lol:
I don't accept the opinion of the analyst in the booth as gospel so much as I do feel he tends to do a much better job of explaining the rules than the average TV guy and illuminate the viewer on what the refs are looking for on a play. I have more than once had my opinion of a call change after hearing a further explanation of the rules from a booth guy. On the other hand I still thought that one call was a fumble rather than the call on the field of incomplete. I too, think over the course of a game the calls usually even out.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
IHNF is right: the difference in the game was that inexplicable, unforced fumble Hurts had that was run back for a TD. You can't make a mistake that huge in the biggest game of your life. That play alone should prevent him from getting a contract extension, it was that bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator