Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I'm sorry that you are too drunk to recognize that i am only comparing their limited accomplishments, and not their coaching style.
Ox, I've changed my mind about requesting that you lift the ban on this dbag.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Ox, I've changed my mind about requesting that you lift the ban on this dbag.

:lmao2:

Whatever man, you're always right and know what everyone is saying before they say it.

Go have another whiskey lol

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Completely different coaches.

Richt nice guy
Gundy abrasive, entertainingly cocky but pisses people off

Richt conservative offense, run first
Gundy pass first, though he does have some power concepts

Richt underachieved with top classes at his state's flagship university
Gundy over achieves at his state's little sister university with no instate talent and living off leftovers from Texas after Texas, ATM, Oklahoma and even LSU get their fill.

I have trouble thinking of anything common. It's a stupid comparison.

URG just got :owned:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
When I compare Gundy to Richt, I'm only saying he's a guy that will win enough games to keep his job but never any titles. I'm pretty sure URG was saying the same thing.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Five out of last seven. Reading comprehension is gud 4 u.

Dude, you're borderline retard. Go read what you wrote, you ADDED "five of the last seven in fact" (after you declared that he had 10+ win seasons there more often than not). Yes, 5 of the last 7...but that's clearly not what you said in the previous sentence. I retract my first sentence....full retard.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
When I compare Gundy to Richt, I'm only saying he's a guy that will win enough games to keep his job but never any titles. I'm pretty sure URG was saying the same thing.
I said that in plain english already. Some folks here are too drunk to have read that. :lol:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Yes, I think he'd do fine.....and I think he'd lose 2, 3, 4 games a year....and not win an SEC Championship. Any more brain busters for me tonight? We'd be a 8, 9, 10 win team....which is what UGA was most of Richt's career there. Is that what we want to become?

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Dude, you're borderline retard. Go read what you wrote, you ADDED "five of the last seven in fact" (after you declared that he had 10+ win seasons there more often than not). Yes, 5 of the last 7...but that's clearly not what you said in the previous sentence. I retract my first sentence....full retard.
:crazy:
"...but has more 10+ win seasons than not in five out of the last seven years."
Is that clearer for you?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
:crazy:
"...but has more 10+ win seasons than not in five out of the last seven years."
Is that clearer for you?

Yes that's clearer, dip****. But that's not what you said in your post that I quoted. You were trying to state your case for a guy that's not even coming here by telling the board: "GUYS!!! He has more 10 wins seasons than not...." That's not true. It is true that he has five 10 win seasons in his last 7....but AGAIN, that's not what you said in your post. WTF? I can't even with you....

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Yes that's clearer, dip****. But that's not what you said in your post that I quoted. You were trying to state your case for a guy that's not even coming here by telling the board: "GUYS!!! He has more 10 wins seasons than not...." That's not true. It is true that he has five 10 win seasons in his last 7....but AGAIN, that's not what you said in your post. WTF? I can't even with you....
I apologize for your confusion.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Funny, Gundy isn't one of the coaches in the article.... (I'll cut and paste the only one that matters):

Checking in on Florida’s rumored coaching candidates and how they fared this weekend

https://www.seccountry.com/florida/checking-floridas-rumored-coaching-candidates-fared-weekend

UCF coach Scott Frost
Result: 31-24 win over SMU

Impact: The Knights stayed unbeaten at 8-0, continuing one of the best stories in college football this season. This figured to be one of UCF’s toughest remaining challenges against an SMU program coached by another hot name in the coaching carousel, Chad Morris. The score was tied late in the second quarter when Adrian Killins put the Knights ahead 21-14 with a 34-yard touchdown run. Killins later added a 64-yard touchdown in the third quarter. SMU made it a 4-point game with a touchdown late in the third, but it couldn’t catch the undefeated Knights.

Thoughts: UCF continued to flash the offensive excitement that has Florida fans salivating. The Knights put up 615 yards in the game with 412 passing and 203 on the ground. Frost inherited a winless team that ranked last among 127 FBS teams in total offense at 268.4 yards per game in 2015. Now the Knights lead the country in scoring at 48.5 points per game, putting up 540.4 yards per contest. UCF has a real chance at running through the regular season undefeated with its finale against South Florida looming as the biggest remaining obstacle. Frost would be a home-run hire for any program in need of a coach, but he’s especially intriguing at Florida given the Gators’ prolonged offensive struggles. He looks to be the best candidate of the bunch if he is indeed interested in making a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.