eL4DxSF.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can't imagine the posts if we didn't win the East
Im a little embarrassed to admit it but Id just as soon not have the back to back humiliating azz rapings at the end of the season. It feels like the kind of thing that vole fans would say, but we are three good recruiting classes from competing with the elites again. Hell we could back into the Sugar Bowl , ala Chimpor Fill Fulmer, by avoiding our yearly 50 point loss against Bammer.

The annual Clown rape is bad enough. I am just tired of standing in the shower and crying for hours after the games.

"Winning" the east w 4 losses is no accomplishment. How much esteem did you have for Mizzou and when they did it?

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
Im a little embarrassed to admit it but Id just as soon not have the back to back humiliating azz rapings at the end of the season. It feels like the kind of thing that vole fans would say, but we are three good recruiting classes from competing with the elites again. Hell we could back into the Sugar Bowl , ala Chimpor Fill Fulmer, by avoiding our yearly 50 point loss against Bammer.

The annual Clown rape is bad enough. I am just tired of standing in the shower and crying for hours after the games.

"Winning" the east w 4 losses is no accomplishment. How much esteem did you have for Mizzou and when they did it?
That would be a big goose egg, Zero.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

These types of comments make people think you want us to lose. I get where you're coming from, but others obviously take it as you rooting for losses.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
These types of comments make people think you want us to lose. I get where you're coming from, but others obviously take it as you rooting for losses.
:confused: If I were rooting for losses, wouldn't I enjoy more losses and the more blowouts the better?

Last edited:

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014

tumblr_m3f8fnytNE1rstoddo1_400.jpg

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
:confused: If I were rooting for losses, wouldn't I enjoy more losses and the more blowouts the better?
You do, nothing like hearing yourself say I told you so for an entire offseason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator