The Official Replacing-the-Two-Douchebag-Coaches-Who-Left Thread

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
His recruiting here was meh. But that’s also knowing the recruiting board was beyond mediocre to begin with so it’s hard to blame anyone on that staff for not recruiting well.

Let’s no forget who the head coach was last time Gray was here. Could’ve been a factor, just sayin...

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
His recruiting at VT was decent though. I wonder what we will see from him this go around. I imagine if he brings the fire he once had, we will be able lock down Lakeland and the other areas if it is indeed him
Let’s hope so. I’m a little blown away Florida just never seems to hire its former players as coaches though. MM is a run away great hire but doesn’t seem like it’s gonna happen (unless they Fire English in the next week or so).

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Let’s hope so. I’m a little blown away Florida just never seems to hire its former players as coaches though. MM is a run away great hire but doesn’t seem like it’s gonna happen (unless they Fire English in the next week or so).

If English goes, MM could be an option. I also wonder though if it will hard to sway a former NFL DC to become a college position coach again. He might be holding out for at least an NFL position coach

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Spivey dropping hints that it’s Torian Gray

Or James Rowe

Are we seriously not even going to talk to MM? Don't get wrong, I love either of those guys and now that Gray has flirted with the NFL he may like the stability that a college position with a team on the rise gives him.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
TOS is reporting that UTSA DL coach David Turner recently followed a UF staffer.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@UnkleSilk: I’m definitely hearing it’s Torian Gray and he’s headed to UF right now. Let’s see how it plays out

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
His recruiting at VT was decent though. I wonder what we will see from him this go around. I imagine if he brings the fire he once had, we will be able lock down Lakeland and the other areas if it is indeed him

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Gray's recent follows include Spivey, TG, and Blake. Looks like it's going to be him
BOOOOOM MFers!!! We should have never let him go, but I understand he was getting paid peanuts and the NFL came calling. I also understand he didn't really want to work with Butters. Who can blame him.

This is a fvkking GRANDSLAM, baby!

I'd trade Warren and English for a pile of toenail clippings but this is HUGE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator