Todd Grantham

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Trov and Chimp arent getting fired for years.
I dunno, man, Chimp’s seat has to be above lukewarm at this point.

Point out games on their schedule other than Vandy and (maybe) Kentucky that are possible wins. I’m not even sure Vandy is a realistic possibility anymore for them. They truly may go 0-fer.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I expect TRob and/or Mason to be available this off season. Either one of those guys is who'd I'd be looking at. I think Mason could have a long venables type run here.

NOOOOOOOOOO!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I can't imagine him getting another year. I sure hope he does. They'll probably finance his buyout
AD has said no buyouts, eapecially with empty stands and empty coffers.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I dunno, man, Chimp’s seat has to be above lukewarm at this point.

Point out games on their schedule other than Vandy and (maybe) Kentucky that are possible wins. I’m not even sure Vandy is a realistic possibility anymore for them. They truly may go 0-fer.

with a depressed economy and an odd football season, I think he hangs on for another year. They can’t afford the buyout.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not to worry everyone. Help is coming. Word is Grantham and the rest of the coaches are very excited about our top safety recruit for next year who just committed. Grantham brags that he already tackles as well as our current starters even though he's still in high school!

9186306-6648927-image-a-35_1548866437139.jpg

:what2:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You know.......cause like.........you know.....Ike nobody on our defense...like uses their arms to tac......oh, forget it. :facepalm: :embarrassed:

I assumed his issue was with the shoddy trim paint work on the armless guy’s baseboards. It’s like they didn’t even try.

Maybe I’m wrong.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Sure wish I shared your optimism. High 3 and low 4 star guys don't make a championship team and I have no idea what we have in the QB room outside of Trask. Don't have anyone that even sniffed a 5th star.
Respectfully disagree with the implication that we don't get ANY high 4s or ANY 5s. That simply is not factual. Of course we need/want more than we're currently getting. But I actually think the coaching is the bigger long-term threat to the success and longevity of the current regime. TG is a CANCER on this program. Others obviously need to be dealt with as well. But we will not succeed on the field or on the recruiting trail until the D is taken from TG and placed in the hands of a competent DC. If that does not happen, DM will be responsible for his own eventual undoing. In the fullness of time, all will be revealed.

Last edited:

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
Respectfully disagree with the implication that we don't get ANY high 4s or ANY 5s. That simply is not factual. Of course we need/want more than we're currently getting. But I actually think the coaching is the bigger long-term threat to the success and longevity of the current regime. TG is a CANCER on this program. Others obviously need to be dealt with as well. But we will not succeed on the field or on the recruiting trail until the D is taken from TG and placed in the hands of a competent DC. If that does not happen, DM will be responsible for his own eventual undoing. In the fullness of time, all will be revealed.

Here's the QB room
Trask - 5.3 2 star
EJ - 5.9 4 star
AR - 5.8 4 star
21 recruits
Kitna - 5.6 3 star
Del Rio - 5.9 4 star

Where are the high 4/5 stars in that group?

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I assumed his issue was with the shoddy trim paint work on the armless guy’s baseboards. It’s like they didn’t even try.

Maybe I’m wrong.

The picture doesn’t demonstrate that he is also legless. It’s difficult painting baseboards when every time you lean over, your head smashes into the wall.

Amazingly, though...dude is still taller than @URGatorBait

gabe8-e1584626740914.png

GoGators2777

Oct 3, 2020
The D doesn't look like they're running the same packages as the past 2 years. I've seen very few blitzes and plenty of soft coverage. Not to mention both teams we played were able to get significant push in the run game. Also, they have to tackle!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
The D doesn't look like they're running the same packages as the past 2 years. I've seen very few blitzes and plenty of soft coverage. Not to mention both teams we played were able to get significant push in the run game. Also, they have to tackle!
We are running a vanilla D just waiting to unleash a can of whoop-ass on a real team.

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.