We just keep on getting better and better

How would you grade the Gators performance?

• A

Votes: 34 23.0%
  • B

Votes: 102 68.9%
  • C

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The Shady Grove Gator

Relapsed Wise-Ass
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
You guys kill me. You blast UF all week and claim we’re going to lose yet when we win you say, “Aw, but that team stunk”. Try just enjoying the win over a rival.
Kool-Aid planted his packets all over Tennessee tonight, he's gonna burst through on them all season.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
it was a horrible UT team but it was a horrible Kintucky team also.

Offense is still a work in progress progress, but it will be until we get a better line.

Seeing some good things out of special teams and defense certainly helps everyone's attitudes I'm sure.
Just finished watching the playback of the UK game. They may not be great but it makes me feel a little better that they may be the 3rd best team in this conference behind Bama, and UGA.....Gives me better hope of at least winning 7 or 8 with a bowl game.....The problem I have with the playcalling is that even after 3 or 4 series of 3& outs the Coach's won't go to coming out in tempo or perhaps dropping a screen pass or 2 on 1st or 2nd down, nope they go to the same Franks one look or running the ball right up the gut....hell throw in a toss sweep or something that at least looks different..

Defense looked alert and played with a little more fire in their asses...

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
As all of you know I predicted we would lose by 21 points. I really didnt see us winning this week after UK 2 weeks ago. I didnt expect the team to play this well and the completely made me look like a fool. I dont believe it was because TN is that garbage, I think our team was just better coached, prepared and flat out wanted wanted it more. I will be more optimistic from here on out because we clearly are getting better week 2 week and maybe UK is way better than we think we will see. Great win couldn't be prouder of how well the team played and how the staff prepared them this week. Go Gators!

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You guys kill me. You blast UF all week and claim we’re going to lose
Show me where I said we were going to lose....I picked us to have our best game of the season in the Box earlier today....and we would have if we called a better offensive game.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I’m happy we are capitalizing on turn overs. The last few years we might as well had sent the FG unit out. Before Eddie that even wasn’t a given.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I’m happy we are capitalizing on turn overs. The last few years we might as well had sent the FG unit out. Before Eddie that even wasn’t a given.
Special teams and defense both are playing with a lot more intensity....I'd probably give both of those units a B plus.....I thought we could have attacked a little more offensively after getting the early 2nd half turnovers though.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
All the dumpers out in full force trying to act like their **** talking misery can be swept under the rug until the next loss...hilarious if it wasn’t so sad

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
All the dumpers out in full force trying to act like their **** talking misery can be swept under the rug until the next loss...hilarious if it wasn’t so sad
What's really sad is you're already assuming the next loss. Kind of makes the point. 8-4 or 9-3 doesn't cut it at UF. That coupled with a 22nd ranked recruiting class doesn't bode well for the future.

DMVGator

Aug 15, 2018
Out of all the qbs we’ve had since 2010, Franks could very well be the worst. And yet his stats aren’t eye gouging. To make Franks serviceable like this is insanely impressive.

No one is worse than Driskel, Treon, Morningwood, and Brantley.

Last edited:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Averaging 41 points a game. I'm happy about that so far.

But I bet Mrs. Mullen is happy she can continue shopping at Publix for another week.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Wow !! 8-4 or 9-3 in a 1st-year of rebuild of guys Mcdumped backwards? That won't escape the dumpslides of GCMB muckrakers. We got team-guys that can be turned around. We got fan-guys that can't be turned.
Meanwhile, lets hope for, root for more betterment.

Flgator2

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018
Great win, just what we needed. Coach Mullen did a great job with preparing the team mentally and physically. Love our Special Teams. Our Defense showed they can actually tackle and put some of pressure on their QB. The o-line did showed some improvement, Franks made some great plays but I'm still not convinced he's our guy . We have to get Pierce and Swain more touches. After seeing Miss St lose to Kentucky, we have a good chance to bet them also.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Wow !! 8-4 or 9-3 in a 1st-year of rebuild of guys Mcdumped backwards? That won't escape the dumpslides of GCMB muckrakers. We got team-guys that can be turned around. We got fan-guys that can't be turned.
Meanwhile, lets hope for, root for more betterment.
Great word smithing. I especially like "more betterment". That's the gist -- the "one needle hits the vein" (old Chinese saw :-)).

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Great win, just what we needed. Coach Mullen did a great job with preparing the team mentally and physically. Love our Special Teams. Our Defense showed they can actually tackle and put some of pressure on their QB. The o-line did showed some improvement, Franks made some great plays but I'm still not convinced he's our guy . We have to get Pierce and Swain more touches. After seeing Miss St lose to Kentucky, we have a good chance to bet them also.
Believe me, Franks is our guy unless he gets hurt.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
At this point Mullen is doing what he needs to do. Win against UT was crucial for the buy in. Hopefully recruiting picks up for us.
I agree completely. I thought the game was more important for us than TN, even though it will be nice listen to the melt downs in Knoxville. It's hard to know whether Pruitt was a good choice or not. He can kick, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.