Welcome to the new Gatorchatter! Post all your issues and annoyances here!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I think the new changes suck. I hate change. And all my reactions are screwed up. I'm here for only one reason, reactions, so I'm leaving. Just that statement should get me 50 likes and I might stay. Then I'll get 100 facepalms.
And how exactly are your reactions screwed up?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorJ Still works perfectly for me, even on mobile. Your iPhone 2 from 2008 probably doesn't support it.

Is anyone else having an issue when clicking the total number of reactions on a post and the list of people not coming up?
It’s an iPhone 12. On safari.

Just makes the icon bigger when clicked. Looks like I can’t attach a video. So I’ll attach a screenshot.

Also - is it possible to get the previous and next page buttons at the top of the thread as well? It’s only at the bottom.

Attachments

• 57A6A075-996B-4AF3-8F33-3C0BC68857B7.jpeg
    57A6A075-996B-4AF3-8F33-3C0BC68857B7.jpeg
    96.6 KB · Views: 2

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
Also - is it possible to get the previous and next page buttons at the top of the thread as well? It’s only at the bottom.
They are top and bottom on my screen. As I mentioned before, they seem to be tucked forther to the left, making them a little harder to locate.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
They are top and bottom on my screen. As I mentioned before, they seem to be tucked forther to the left, making them a little harder to locate.
Not for me. See screenshot.

4FD8FE5C-2972-4536-9FE3-26AE651AAADE.png

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorJ you have to scroll to the very top of the mobile screen to see the big logo. As you scroll down, it shrinks into the nav bar like you showed. Do you want the huge logo taking up screen space as you scrolled down a page?

2C9FF833-2FF2-4754-94FE-DFE0615A82D1.jpeg

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorJ you have to scroll to the very top of the mobile screen to see the big logo. As you scroll down, it shrinks into the nav bar like you showed. Do you want the huge logo taking up screen space as you scrolled down a page?

View attachment 43960
Not necessarily. Doesn’t matter to me whether it’s large or not. I just think it’s good for the brand if you can read it. It’s just unreadable on mobile.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not necessarily. Doesn’t matter to me whether it’s large or not. I just think it’s good for the brand if you can read it. It’s just unreadable on mobile.
Good God what some of you people complain about. I’m moving this thread.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I think the new changes suck. I hate change. And all my reactions are screwed up. I'm here for only one reason, reactions, so I'm leaving. Just that statement should get me 50 likes and I might stay. Then I'll get 100 facepalms.
This was a really tough call. At the end of the day I channeled my inner Swonk and thus you got the dreaded facepalm. I hope it helped.

sminings

Lifetime Member
Nov 27, 2017
I'm a fan of the updates. Took me a few days to get used to the navigation but the overall look of the site is much improved.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
Good God what some of you people complain about. I’m moving this thread.
I got a fairly legit one I think. How come when you start typing in the "start a new thread" box, it no longer brings up other threads that have the same words in them, to keep you from being a dupe-thread-starting dumbass?

I actually used to use that feature as a shortcut to finding threads I was looking for, but it's intended purpose is a good one IMO.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Desktop version. Little orange circle on the right. Can't open any of the shortcuts. Do I have turned off? It doesn't seem to work, though I have seen the menu open once or twice.

Also is there a "back to top" scrolling shortcut for when you 3/4th the way down the page but want to return to the top?

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Damn guys you are not playing this right. Likes and I leave. All the other stuff and I stay. :banghead:

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
a b!tchute video could be uploaded in the last software, it needs the tweak to allow the "B" word to work in the URL

also, are mp4 videos supported with the version? please enable them to be uploaded and played

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Desktop version. Little orange circle on the right. Can't open any of the shortcuts. Do I have turned off? It doesn't seem to work, though I have seen the menu open once or twice.
Yawn. If you had bothered to read my statements over and over and over on this, you have to click on the edges of the circle.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
a b!tchute video could be uploaded in the last software, it needs the tweak to allow the "B" word to work in the URL

also, are mp4 videos supported with the version? please enable them to be uploaded and played
I have no intention of allowing people to upload videos.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I got a fairly legit one I think. How come when you start typing in the "start a new thread" box, it no longer brings up other threads that have the same words in them, to keep you from being a dupe-thread-starting dumbass?

I actually used to use that feature as a shortcut to finding threads I was looking for, but it's intended purpose is a good one IMO.
That was an add-on and I'm not sure if it's available for X2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.