Where did the term "School Out West" originate?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Donkey hating on "CUM-era" stuff is hilarious, since Dan Mullen is our head coach. Pretty sure he was a big part of that era.

I personally loved Meyer's approach to rivalry games. I think he's the greatest rivalry coach of all time, and his record backs that up.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Donkey hating on "CUM-era" stuff is hilarious, since Dan Mullen is our head coach. Pretty sure he was a big part of that era.

I personally loved Meyer's approach to rivalry games. I think he's the greatest rivalry coach of all time, and his record backs that up.
I think SOS just edges Meyer out as the greatest rivalry coach of all time. That takes nothing away from Urbs. Btw, I remember the SOW reference coming from SOS first.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

To be fair, not once has he said he’s liked Dan Mullen

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
School Out West was entirely an Urban Meyer construck......Spurrier called them many things, free shoes U, semis, nolies, etc......

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.