Where did the term "School Out West" originate?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Don't bother with the dislikes or face palms either. Don't care jack ass. Go fvk a donkey.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
So, I googled it and you nutballs are the only ones making this claim. There are no quotes from SOS at all.

SOS called them Semis. Always.

Hmm, so a period of time that existed before the interwebs doesn’t have every statement made by every human being on the planet thoroughly documented? I’m shocked.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hmm, so a period of time that existed before the interwebs doesn’t have every statement made by every human being on the planet thoroughly documented? I’m shocked.
:lmao2:

So they only documented the 10,000 Semis huh?

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Me? My claims? I don't have a claim. The first I knew of it was when cum said it
But it seems to me that, with two witnesses claiming an earlier date, the burden of proof shifts to you to prove SOS didn't say it. Hence the difficulty of proving the negative.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
SOS didn’t use “SOW” constantly the way urbs did, but he first said it in the early 90s. He referred to “the... the... uh... that school out west...” Basically pretending that he forgot their name, as opposed to urb’s refusal to utter it. I could easily hear the audience (reporters or maybe a booster club?) laughing hysterically in the video.

urbs, when he arrived, described what drew him to UF and mentioned how much he admired SOS’s ability to get under his rivals’ skin with the zingers, especially the “SOW” reference.

Denial doesn’t change the facts. Put the bottle down. You’re embarrassing yourself.
This.

Donk, he's right.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
:lmao2:

So they only documented the 10,000 Semis huh?

Before I hallucinated about seeing the video, I guess I also hallucinated that my dad said “Did you hear what Spurrier called f$u the other day?” Maybe he was hallucinating, too. And somehow, we hallucinated about the same thing. I’m starting to question whether my dad actually existed. Maybe it was all a dream...

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
A typical day in GatorChatter,

GreatEntireAfricanhornbill-size_restricted.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.