Who should Mullen's replacement be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
She thought, "Who is this guy? I've given him a lunch, and he's taking a dinner. Like what in the world, the arrogance of this guy."

tumblr_oomxsjrAA51tsf68ao1_400.gif

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
"Honey, I am not a cuckold. I just think it would be good for our team if you made out with every player when they get off the bus. It would be RUDE not to. But again, I am not a cuckold."
I bet he spends all day drawing up plays and diagrams for forplay and then blows his load after 10 seconds.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If there’s an ounce of doubt in anyone’s mind that we absolutely have to make a move immediately from the current clown, and that it has to be a winner who cannot handle losing, watch this.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
That crap pisses me off about as bad as anything possibly could. And he's 100% right. We're soft, we're undisciplined, and the only thing we do well is run our damn mouths. Dan leads the way in that area.

FIRE HIS SORRY ASS!

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
He isn't making much at Marshall. We could load up on assistant coaches and extra staff. I'm trying to think of realistic hires that could be great at recruiting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I but he coached at Bama so he knows a little about the sec. he would reel kids here.
We've done this. Twice. Just because you can recruit for Saban doesn't mean you can recruit elsewhere.

Championship trophies recruit all by themselves.

Brooks

Jul 1, 2021
We've done this. Twice. Just because you can recruit for Saban doesn't mean you can recruit elsewhere.

Championship trophies recruit all by themselves.
Who would be your #1 realistic choice? I hate Mullen so much that I check this thread 20 times a day to hear some good news or ideas for a replacement.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not yet Ox. I haven't seen you post a thread like I saw at Swamp Gas two days ago: "Members are not allow to insult other members of Gator Country." [Paraphrasing as I couldn't remember the EXACT wording but its dead on.]
We have the same policy. Insults to other posters is not allowed and is strictly enforced.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Perhaps you should learn to accept that the administration at UF wouldn’t hire Kiffin if they had a loaded revolver held up against their nads.

Is this an option....not the Kiffin part....the other part

This seals it. Despite the mountain of evidence to the contrary, muLLLLLen thinks he's a great recruiter. He's a legend in his own mind. And even his wife thinks he's an arrogant creeper.

Way to go Scott... you freaking asswipe.

Even back then he maxed out at a 3*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.