Who starts at QB next year?

Who is QB1 game 1 next season?

• Total voters

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
We won 4 games prior to his arrival, he's lost 5 in 2 seasons combined and you think a loss to UGA next yr would put him on the hotseat? Thats hilarious

Wanna talk about talent from that team? In the past 3 drafts, we've had 7 players taken in the first 2 rounds of the draft, total. And most were DBs. You are what your record says you are. They were a 4 win team.
Its really very simple. Lose 3 straight to the Dawgs and your seat will get hot.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
No, not really that simple. UGA built a monster while Butters was fkn sharks on his boat. Dan will get time to compete with the Dawgs as long as the team shows improvement. It would take a total nose dive for his job to be seriously questioned.

I see a lot of ppl on here hate Mullen, and I ask each who they would want to replace him. Funny I never get a straight answer, most dodge the question all together.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
No, not really that simple. UGA built a monster while Butters was fkn sharks on his boat. Dan will get time to compete with the Dawgs as long as the team shows improvement. It would take a total nose dive for his job to be seriously questioned.

I see a lot of ppl on here hate Mullen, and I ask each who they would want to replace him. Funny I never get a straight answer, most dodge the question all together.
Yeah it really is that simple. You can make all the excuses you want, but losing to UGA year after year is not acceptable. If he goes 0-3 against them next year, his seat will get hot. As to your question, its really quite simple. I'm a fan, not an AD. I have no idea who should be our next coach if Dan proves he can't beat the Dawgs. All I'll know is that he isn't the right guy.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that Trask is enjoying the sh!t out of being a Starting QB for once, playing every damn quarter. Pretty certain the NFL is going to tell him to get another year of actual game experience under his belt before attempting to go league.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
"He lost to the dawgs, fire him!!"

Ok, Who do you want?

"I dont know, I'm not the AD"

ppfffttt lmao

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

I don’t disagree with your rationale regarding what Mullen walked into with uga. And I’ve been one of his biggest supporters of late because I do think he’s done a really good job. But I think you’re missing what he’s saying. If Mullen loses 3 straight, his seats is going to be hot. He’s not saying it would end his time here but would make 2021 a make or break year. I’d totally co-sign that.

Again, I’ve been really impressed with the last two seasons. But I don’t think losing 4 straight to them should be acceptable. I don’t think losing one is, frankly, but understand circumstances. By that point, we either have someone to counter them or we don’t. I’d say that’s more than reasonable.

YLGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 14, 2016
I don’t disagree with your rationale regarding what Mullen walked into with uga. And I’ve been one of his biggest supporters of late because I do think he’s done a really good job. But I think you’re missing what he’s saying. If Mullen loses 3 straight, his seats is going to be hot. He’s not saying it would end his time here but would make 2021 a make or break year. I’d totally co-sign that.

Again, I’ve been really impressed with the last two seasons. But I don’t think losing 4 straight to them should be acceptable. I don’t think losing one is, frankly, but understand circumstances. By that point, we either have someone to counter them or we don’t. I’d say that’s more than reasonable.
You pretty much summed up my point. That said, I think Dan could go 0-10 against the Dawgs and Daryl would still find some way to excuse it.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
I hate losing to them too, but I also see what he has to work with. Next years schedule is favorable for the timing that will put most of Mullens players on the field. There will be growing pains.
Mostly new WRs depending on if Grimes stays. Another new OL pretty much with Buch leaving and Delance,Stone and Heggie being replaced. Fingers crossed.
On Defense we'll be faster and more talented but lacking experience.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
You pretty much summed up my point. That said, I think Dan could go 0-10 against the Dawgs and Daryl would still find some way to excuse it.
IF we go 0-10 Ill have my pitchfork right beside ya. Hell, 0-5 and its time for changes

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Im not sure this guy is smart enough to be a member here.

We're going to have to send him to Swamp Ass.
Ah, there you are. You gonna answer my question now, or you gonna run again?

As far as intelligence goes, I feel safe looking at your post count.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Youll always have fans who live to complain, look around in here and on social media. Its very unrealistic that his seat gets hot regardless whos the QB next season or the outcome of the UGA game given his W/L record considering what he walked into. People are going to complain either way, we lose with Trask, why isnt HIS guy ready yet? We lose with Jones, why wasnt Trask starting? its a no win either way as far as ridicule

Plus, like you said, next years team will have a lot of turnover. Given that it will be tough to say his seat is hot in the first year with his players actually starting their first season.
:wag::pe:

Oscar the G

Nov 7, 2018
Yeah it really is that simple. You can make all the excuses you want, but losing to UGA year after year is not acceptable. If he goes 0-3 against them next year, his seat will get hot. As to your question, its really quite simple. I'm a fan, not an AD. I have no idea who should be our next coach if Dan proves he can't beat the Dawgs. All I'll know is that he isn't the right guy.
this is about a weak of a response as I've seen. You are able to say he isnt the right guy but unable to offer up an improvement?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hate losing to them too, but I also see what he has to work with. Next years schedule is favorable for the timing that will put most of Mullens players on the field. There will be growing pains.
Mostly new WRs depending on if Grimes stays. Another new OL pretty much with Buch leaving and Delance,Stone and Heggie being replaced. Fingers crossed.
On Defense we'll be faster and more talented but lacking experience.

We have no one on defense next season that can match the 2 DE/Buck leaving.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
this is about a weak of a response as I've seen. You are able to say he isnt the right guy but unable to offer up an improvement?
I could come up with a list of 50, but what difference would that make? We don't make that decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator