Why Muschamp will be here next season

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
First don't shoot me, I was finally getting on the Fire ****stick bandwagon, and then I had a conversation...about Kyle Orton.

I don't even remember what team he is on now, but he jump started some team this weekend. I know I could look it up, but it's Kyle Orton, so it's not really that important. Anyway, the conversation quickly went to how bad he sucked at Denver and then Tebow got to play (which was the most fun I think I've ever had watching football). We spoke about how much the QB position can influence the game. Denver may not have loved Tebow on offense, but the defense knew he wouldn't lose the game for them, and if they got him to the 4th quarter...magic could happen.

So what does this have to do with UF and Coach ****stick? I think Treon could provide a Tebowesque spark. He already has done so against UT. What could this team be capable of with a leader who can throw a catchable ball? I see wins against everyone except FSU, but who really knows what will happen by then. This team is primed to step it up a notch for Treon.

I don't think Muschamp deserves this, but I think we're on the verge of something special to finish out the season. Of course ****stick could just keep playing Driskel and ruin the whole damn thing.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Champ will screw it up somehow. It's what he does. But yes he could be here next year if we back into the SECCG.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We're not going to " back into the SEC championship game. And treon is going to be moving in and out of the game I wonder how he's going to find a rhythm. Either way I hope you're right.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly, we aren't backing into anything with 3 losses. Think we are losing 3 but the Buttsniffers and everyone else will lose 4? Any crack-induced hallucination about getting to the SECCG will involve winning out.

Getting a freshman ready will involve some pitfalls. Everyone should expect that. Hopefully, Treon still won't be playing like a freshman 4 years from now.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly don't know if the fan base could handle another year of this.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Sas would be thrilled if Pete Lembo came here from Ball State.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
oxrageous;n80156 said:
Agree.

Hypothetically if we beat UGA but lose to USCe. UGA then loses to Auburn. We both have 3 losses but win east cuz we beat UGA. Three loss winner is being the tallest midget. Okay granted farfetched. n/m

We will know after this weekend. Following weekend worst case. Once we are eliminated from possibly winning the SECe hopefully we can breath easier. But now I'm wondering of the announcement comes after F$U instead of UGA.
Foley couldn't possibly keep Champ w/o us winning the East could he?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;80156 said:
I'm not so sure. I think it's part of a much larger plan to lull us into apathy. Then it just won't matter.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n80156 said:

Agreed.

I miss just watching the good guys running it up and down the field, scoring points in truckloads winning SEC titles regularly and the entire Gator Nation at peace...

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Could be, but at least it would mean we're winning. A part of me thinks it would be funny.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think the safest way to keep Muschamp is for Treon to be the QB. If he wins...genius. If he loses...young inexperienced QB prepping for next year.

revgator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp has a very special quality of being able to unteach good players everything they know.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why is it so difficult to add the Mus in front of champ?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Champ beats a gurley-less UGA and a Winston-less FSU...back for 2015. 11-2 all over again...smoke and mirrors. Worst case scenario.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
It's not hard for me to believe that Fooley will find a reason to keep the chump. It is hard for me to believe, however, that the chump will come anywhere near the SEC championship -- Harris or not.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
NVGator;n80290 said:
Why is it so difficult to add the Mus in front of champ?

Why is it so hard for you to ignore when someone says Champ instead of Muschamp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator