Will Muschamp in play at the University of Houston?

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n130292 said:
I couldn't possibly disagree more.

You think Meyer left the program in good shape... the program was a mess when he left. Horrible culture in the locker room... he failed to recruit OL and Mushcamp never improved it. No WR or QB talent on the roster.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;n130297 said:
You think Meyer left the program in good shape... the program was a mess when he left. Horrible culture in the locker room... he failed to recruit OL and Mushcamp never improved it. No WR or QB talent on the roster.

Muschamp failed to recruit offensive linemen until last year

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;130297 said:
We're worse off now than we were when Meyer left. The "culture" change nonsense is overblown.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
oxrageous;n130305 said:
We're worse off now than we were when Meyer left. The "culture" change nonsense is overblown.

100% accurate. Not sure how/why this keeps coming up. It's not even debatable.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Well with a much smaller school and if he has learned to have an offense he could be successful here. I would rather him be at Houston than as DC in the SEC. So I hope he gets this job or a big 10 HBC job. Best for him and best for us.

Gator Wray

Big Member
Nov 21, 2014
oxrageous;n130305 said:

OK, I am open to why you think this. I have no idea of what the culture was or is?. Care to explain?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@schadjoe: Good chance Will Muschamp situation resolved today. Likely Auburn DC or Houston HC.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Hmmmm...
@onlygators: Former Auburn center. RT @colecubelic: BOOM!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n130305 said:

Then why was Meyer using the locker room as a negative recruiting tool against us?

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n130336 said:
Then why was Meyer using the locker room as a negative recruiting tool against us?
Because he's kinda sleazy and will use whatever advantage he can think of? :dunno:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
You guys are right, we're in way better shape without Meyer. Thank goodness he quit and we hired muschamp. We're better off because of it. It's not like Meyer's still winning and muschamp didn't fail miserably here.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n130338 said:
You guys are right, we're in way better shape without Meyer. Thank goodness he quit and we hired muschamp. We're better off because of it. It's not like Meyer's still winning and muschamp didn't fail miserably here.

You have been testy lately. Is life treating you ok?

Gator Wray

Big Member
Nov 21, 2014
t-gator;n130338 said:

Question:? Is Meyer winning because he is a great coach or is the BigTen really that bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator