Will Muschamp in play at the University of Houston?

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n129958 said:
No fuk*ing way!! My wife is a Coug (and a Gator) and I attend games with her. Karma's a b*tch. After four years of this going through what we went through, I would have to repeat the whole thing again. I'd have to forget about the last 4 years and root for him. If he is the coach, I'm almost sure they are going to jump to the big 12.

For your sake, I hope WM is hired as the new HC at Houston.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
soflagator;n129943 said:
Quite possibly the most perfect response in message board history.:lol:

you-really-love-me-o.gif

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
stephenPE;n130100 said:
You are correct. You don't know me. And you are not old enough to have endured real emotional and spiritual ruin as a gator fan. You mostly know they great times. So wallow in your zook/WM misery as faux as it is. V D (vincedooley) brought more misery to gator fans than either of the former coaches could imagine doing.

:snob:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The real difference between zook and muschamp, aside from zook never having a losing season or conf record and missing a bowl game, was that zook left the cupboard stockedpiled. We were loaded when Urbs walked in, and that was the reason year 2 of Urbs got us a title. Only 2 players from Urbs recruiting provided significant minutes in 06, one gave us about 10 snaps a game (tebow) and the other was a starter and game breaker (harvin). The entire defense and the rest of the offense and ST were brought in by zook. Anyone that thinks muschamp has done the same is in need of a labotomy. We have almost noone on the offensive side of the ball, and we have real holes in depth all over the place. It's absolutely pitiful where we are at this point, just downright f***kin embarrasing! The only thing worse is the ones still making excuses for it.

:bananaburn:

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Durty South Swamp;n130170 said:
The real difference between zook and muschamp, aside from zook never having a losing season or conf record and missing a bowl game, was that zook left the cupboard stockedpiled. We were loaded when Urbs walked in, and that was the reason year 2 of Urbs got us a title. Only 2 players from Urbs recruiting provided significant minutes in 06, one gave us about 10 snaps a game (tebow) and the other was a starter and game breaker (harvin). The entire defense and the rest of the offense and ST were brought in by zook. Anyone that thinks muschamp has done the same is in need of a labotomy. We have almost noone on the offensive side of the ball, and we have real holes in depth all over the place. It's absolutely pitiful where we are at this point, just downright f***kin embarrasing! The only thing worse is the ones still making excuses for it.

:bananaburn:

preach it brother:headbang:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatoravatara;n129958 said:
No fuk*ing way!! My wife is a Coug (and a Gator) and I attend games with her. Karma's a b*tch. After four years of this going through what we went through, I would have to repeat the whole thing again. I'd have to forget about the last 4 years and root for him. If he is the coach, I'm almost sure they are going to jump to the big 12.
I'd rather stick forks in my eyes and never watch football again instead of watching a muschamp coached team again.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
-THE DUDE-;n130186 said:
I'd rather stick forks in my eyes and never watch football again instead of watching a muschamp coached team again.

:thumbup:

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
-THE DUDE-;n130186 said:

Careful, Muschamp might kidnap you and do this:

Clockwork%2771.jpg

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n129974 said:
Zook didn't destroy the program the way Mushchimp has.

Muschamp hasn't destoryed the program. There is talent and although he never got us the OL needed, that can be done. It took Meyer 2 years with Zook's players and Meyer left the program in worse shape from an overall culture perspective than Muschamp has.

Meyer left a broken program... by his own words. I don't think this one is broken... I think it has been cleaned up and we need somebody who can do the next level of improvement. Muschamp cleaned up the culture... McElwain will clean up the football.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp has interviewed with Houston according to the Houston Chronicle. Vernon Hargreaves Jr is the LB coach there.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
GatorSkin;n130279 said:
Muschamp has interviewed with Huston according to the Huston Chronicle. Vernon Hargreaves Jr is the LB coach there.

Where the hell is Huston?

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yup.

@Joseph_Duarte: Source: Former Florida head coach Will Muschamp has interviewed with University of Houston officials about vacant head coaching job

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Where the hell is Huston?… not in o-hi-o.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
ATXGator;130258 said:
Muschamp hasn't destoryed the program. There is talent and although he never got us the OL needed, that can be done. It took Meyer 2 years with Zook's players and Meyer left the program in worse shape from an overall culture perspective than Muschamp has.

Meyer left a broken program... by his own words. I don't think this one is broken... I think it has been cleaned up and we need somebody who can do the next level of improvement. Muschamp cleaned up the culture... McElwain will clean up the football.
I couldn't possibly disagree more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.