Does This Explain Why Jim is Unhappy?

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
We've heard this since the end of last season, no? I hope it keeps coming out because it's true but I won't hold my breath. I don't think he would willingly give up the money so he would be banking on getting fired and who knows when that happens. I keep seeing 0% chance this year from local media and it pisses me off every time. Cut your freaking losses and hope you pick the right guy this time.
I don't believe he'd quit either. Makes no financial sense.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Like ferg said, I really dont know if this is true or not but there does seem to be some indicators if you watch the pressers and the overall demeanor he displays. Its not overtly evident but overtime there seems to be some subtle hints of frustration and unhappiness that you probably wouldnt catch onto if you werent looking for it.

I know he's referenced before how florida fans maybe ran out of town some previous coaches (maybe spurrier/ Urban references?) or something along those lines.
Also, I think at sec media days this summer he was talking about how he loved going back home for a vacation ( i assume ) to Montana and maybe even referenced retirement there.

Uh,I think the indications are very obvious in his pressers. This is not a happy confident person., Besides that, it has been really really hot and humid. It is a far cry climate wise from the western mountains.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Whoa dude...I never said you did. I was agreeing with your entire premise and post.

My bad...

Wow! Trex just threw Trex under the bust, must be some Hooters under there.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If we have to pay him anyways, can't he just assume the duties of the housing director we just fired? Get some work out of him.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I was having typical Monday blues until I heard this.

Man, the day just got brighter.

Only downside is, who would actually hire him away?

jmskjrgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
You know you have a bad coach when winning is painful. It appears his luck has run out. Can you imagine the pendulum swinging the other way.

*****I have a real good feeling he will resign shortly. *****

Don’t be surprised if it happens.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
New and Improved

giphy.gif

THIS IS AWESOME!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I was having typical Monday blues until I heard this.

Man, the day just got brighter.

Only downside is, who would actually hire him away?
Someone hired Muschamp.
1anrlb.jpg

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Muschamp was exceptional at coaching defense. What's Butter's claim to fame?
A good resume/marketer could still sell him this year (assuming the recruiting class sticks long enough for him to bail).
SEC Coach of the year, back to back SECE champions, winner of close games ... then 9 guys went fraudulent, then injuries...
(I'm not saying I buy any of that crap ... )

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
A good resume/marketer could still sell him this year (assuming the recruiting class sticks long enough for him to bail).
SEC Coach of the year, back to back SECE champions, winner of close games ... then 9 guys went fraudulent, then injuries...
(I'm not saying I buy any of that crap ... )
I see your point.

I hope that resumé is impressive enough to convince someone to hire him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator