Duke "Hidden Treasure" QB heading to Gators?

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Since you guys ask for it.:lol:....Now that I think about it this kid would be nuts to come here.....I mean who's to say that he might or might not be taking a over the counter supplement that the coaches know fully well about....and get led out of town by the scruff of the neck once LDR's daddy turns the heat up on Mac when his noodle armed son is medically cleared next fall in the middle of a 6 game winning streak.....I mean, it's not like it hasn't happened here before.....:lmao:

Whaaaaaaaa whhaaaaaaaaa whhhaaaaaaaaaaaa your cheating drug boy screwed us as well as himself. Quit your crying already.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Whaaaaaaaa whhaaaaaaaaa whhhaaaaaaaaaaaa your cheating drug boy screwed us as well as himself. Quit your crying already.
Bro, his entire post was a troll due to the comments above inviting him to do so. You're like the ONLY one on the planet that can't see the giant pink elephant standing in the room. Your hate for crete and rex is so bad its completely blinding you from having any ability to detect sarcasm or humor. Take a breath and relax.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Bro, his entire post was a troll due to the comments above inviting him to do so. You're like the ONLY one on the planet that can't see the giant pink elephant standing in the room. Your hate for crete and rex is so bad its completely blinding you from having any ability to detect sarcasm or humor. Take a breath and relax.

And why are you involved? I can rag on crete until hell freezes over.....in other words, none ya.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
And why are you involved? I can rag on crete until hell freezes over.....in other words, none ya.
Now your just being butthurt. If its no ones biz but you and his, then take it to PM. This is a public forum brosephus.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

I have that d bag on ignore. LOL. For a "man" he acts twelve. I own a permanent place in his hollow dome. Awesome.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
And I am glad we aren't taking any transfers at QB. Roll with Frask damnit,

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Exactly, despite some desperately wanting negators to be the ones pushing for transfers b/c it seems to make the connection between negators hating what we currently have, it just isnt so. Im more negator than anything else and i damn sure dont want another garbage transfer who cant cut it in a crap school. At this point I and, as best I can tell, most every other negator or show-me type fan is in the same boat; sink or swim, we want to do it with "our" guys, not someones crap leftovers. It will either turn out great and we will all be happy or at least we'll finally get the answer as to whether mac knows how to evaluate and recruit actual talent, and can develop it once it arrives.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
I have that d bag on ignore. LOL. For a "man" he acts twelve. I own a permanent place in his hollow dome. Awesome.

I act 12 sometimes. It helps me stay young. You are actually 12 and I dont think mommy knows your on her computer.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
Fun Fact of the day: Ran across this last night and it blew my mind...During Mac's long coaching career he's had only ONE QB to start for him that he landed on the recruiting trail...that's right ONE!!! AJ Mccaron is the only guy EVER to succeed that Mac actually recruited. Everyone else (who done well under Mac) all we're there whenever he arrived or transferred in as a grad transfer. That's pretty damn unbelievable if you ask me and definitely shows his inability to recruit quality QB'S at his multiple landing spots.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Fun Fact of the day: Ran across this last night and it blew my mind...During Mac's long coaching career he's had only ONE QB to start for him that he landed on the recruiting trail...that's right ONE!!! AJ Mccaron is the only guy EVER to succeed that Mac actually recruited. Everyone else (who done well under Mac) all we're there whenever he arrived or transferred in as a grad transfer. That's pretty damn unbelievable if you ask me and definitely shows his inability to recruit quality QB'S at his multiple landing spots.
7c32d8b8ff19e43f6084bb21565e5b62.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
:mac:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.