FSU RB Karlos Williams being investigated for domestic abuse

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
"Damn, another one!? Let's continue to ignore and string out the investigations until the end of football season," said every defense lawyer in Tallahassee.

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Here is another link of her Facebook post.
http://admin.gamedayr.com/wp-content...ebook-post.jpg

I haven't noticed if someone else posted this text, so apologies if it is repetitive. I copied the text as it is a screen shot. Left off her name, although it really isn't secret. It could be anyone in that situation.

"Domestic violence is NEVER OK. And I have learned why women keep secrets and scared to come forward. I'm ashamed to say I did the same thing. But I am ready to speak up for women in situations like myself. I pray one day everyone see your true colors and for what you really are. This was done to me two nights ago my a man I have lived with for 2 years and bared two children by. Hopefully therapy will help you one day fix this and your sons never work their hands to hurt a women, mind you a pregnant women, to this extent."

Photos of right arm accompany test. They seem clearer on this site ( or maybe my eyes are just better?)

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Bobby Petrino, please, for the sake of all that is holy in college football, open a serious can on Jimbo and the Raper Thursday night and really start derailing the Roofie Woman Beating Train off the tracks.:headbang:

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Innocent until proven innocent. A thorough investigation to be conducted after the season.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;n92443 said:
Innocent until proven innocent. A thorough investigation to be conducted after the season.
punishments to be handed down and completed during the offseason, and to be kept "in house"

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Again we have incorrect reporting about Winston. FSU had NOTHING to do with the sexual assault allegation until August of this year. Winston was never charged and n complaint was made to FSU about Winston until August of this year. That is a fact. FSU can't investigate someone without them being charged or a complaint made against them. The accuser refused repeated requests by FSU to be interviewed about her accusation. She only did so this August, 20 months after the alleged incident. Why did she wait so long? I think I know why, but that's just an opinion, like most everything else in the witch hunt on Winston. The fact is that this woman waited 20 months to do anything that would initiate an investigation by FSU. Guess what , sports fans, the facts haven't changed. The woman was not credible the day she first reported it. She was not credible nearly a year after, after Winston was a star, when the police again investigated her claim, and she's still not credible when she first went to FSU in August of this year.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n92519 said:
Again we have incorrect reporting about Winston. FSU had NOTHING to do with the sexual assault allegation until August of this year. Winston was never charged and n complaint was made to FSU about Winston until August of this year. That is a fact. FSU can't investigate someone without them being charged or a complaint made against them. The accuser refused repeated requests by FSU to be interviewed about her accusation. She only did so this August, 20 months after the alleged incident. Why did she wait so long? I think I know why, but that's just an opinion, like most everything else in the witch hunt on Winston. The fact is that this woman waited 20 months to do anything that would initiate an investigation by FSU. Guess what , sports fans, the facts haven't changed. The woman was not credible the day she first reported it. She was not credible nearly a year after, after Winston was a star, when the police again investigated her claim, and she's still not credible when she first went to FSU in August of this year.

STFU, Nole.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n92519 said:
This thread is about Karlos Williams beating his girlfriend.

And STFU Nole.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n92523 said:
How do you get winston's c*ck that far down your throat?
Somehow Ox let's this douche continue to post.

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
What's funny is all the events and lack of any discipline make fsux look so bad all around the country. Way gone is the blame the Gators blah blah blah, UCLA fans, Utes whatever all think fsux is out of control as a whole. Love it. Love it. Tainting their only good run in decades lol

Jenny On The Railroad

Founding Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
now I'm reading he is also a person of interest in an armed robbery on june 23. I think I posted this link earlier, but I saw the robbery part since then.. May be updated. I read deadspin also has the story.. this whole fsu tpd football crime spree stuff is getting surreal.

http://espn.go.com/college-football....mestic-assault
excerpt-

"Meanwhile, the Florida State Attorney's office for the 2nd Judicial Circuit in Tallahassee last week attempted to interview Williams about a June 23 robbery of an FSU student. Williams declined to speak to an assistant state attorney and an investigator from the Tallahassee Police Department about the incident last week, state attorney Willie Meggs told ESPN.com.

On July 30, Tallahassee police arrested Daravius "Gutta" Lawrence, 17 at the time (and now 18), for his alleged role in a robbery of Freightlin Shooter Cox, a 26-year-old FSU senior and retired Marine. Cox told Tallahassee police that he was robbed by three men while purchasing marijuana at his home near FSU's Doak Campbell Stadium. But that purchase went awry, Cox told police, and he was robbed by two armed men.

Lawrence has been charged with robbery with a firearm, a first-degree felony, and faces an upcoming criminal trial as an adult. The two armed men haven't yet been arrested, according to sources close to the investigation.

Williams was listed as an "associate" of Lawrence on the initial TPD report, and TPD spokesman David Northway told ESPN.com that a police investigator attempted to interview him in late June.

"At that time, Mr. Williams agreed to come in for an interview on Monday of the next week [June 30]," Northway said. "He did not show up for the interview. The investigator did try to reach him, and [Williams' girlfriend] told the investigator that they had hired an attorney and would not be giving a statement."

Williams has not been arrested or charged in either case."

Lawrence's mom has the same last name as williams GF and might be a relative or maybe a sister. according to poster on another forum who did research. Don't know how he confirmed he had found the correct lawrence. Here is the link posted http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/...-park-hospital That would make lawrence a defacto in law to williams if it is factual. and could explain the "associates" part.

Also I think it really interesting that they were able to arrest the minor within a week, but the other 2 armed men have not been arrested. Maybe TPD is applying pressure to the minor for names. . Not sure why the victim couldn't identify them. masks?

Also read that if SAO issued a supoena to force him to be questioned, he would have to show for interview, but would then have immunity from prosecution. Don't know if that is correct or not. The attorney hired according to ESPNis of oucrse, Jansen.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
GMDGATOR;n92062 said:
"Fisher also said: "It's funny. That guy, who's a tremendous kid, a tremendous ambassador, I don't even know where that [suspension report] would come from. It kind of caught me off guard like 'Whoa.' Karlos has been wonderful."

Dumbo at his finest!!! :bwahaha:
His nickname needs changed to Scumbo. What a slimy, low class university. It's actually hard for me to believe just how low.

ItsDookie87

...it's best to let him finish
BANNED
Sep 8, 2014
I've never hated the FSU program and fans more than I do today. It used to be different when we were both good and we could just smack them in the mouth on the field for our own punishment of their dumb s(p)it. Excuses for everything, constantly bashing everything not FSU claiming "witch hunt" and just being typical clowns.

Claim NYT article is slanted and a bunch of half truths based on....a FSU statement which wouldn't be slanted at all. Calling the girl a cleat chaser as evidence in favor of Winston. I guess the cleat chaser group is a group of girls like to accuse freshman football players of rape in hopes they get famous and make it to the NFL so they can one day get money. No way she could just like jocks, Driskel better watch out as he's a cheer chaser.

No matter how damming of evidence, they back this players play until convicted stance like it's the circus motto. Girl talks about being the victim of domestic violence and hiding it for so long but finally coming forward with pics of it but they start formulating these self defense claims.

Winston pleading the 5th is A okay. Karlos agreeing to a meeting with police only to not show up and then lawyering up to an armed robery is A okay. They told Jimbo they didn't do it and we know people don't lie.

Stealing crab legs and shooting out windows all over an apartment complex are okay and just kid mistakes. Doesn't everyone cause thousands of dollars in damage and steal as freshman in college?

What's next? Doesn't everyone beat their girlfriend and commit armed robery during drug deals when they are in college. The worst part is they honestly believe all of this.

Recruits should just watch the show of daily life at FSU, it's on FX Wednesday at 10pm....Freak Show.

Rant over

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n92519 said:

:ban2:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Upon inquiry regarding the june 23rd robbery and Williams being a person of interest, HC Jimbo Fisher had this to say, "Well I just think this is all just a terrible misunderstanding. Karlos is an amazing young man, a wonderful kid on and off the field. Hell, Id let my daughter date him!" He also went on to say something regarding Williams and responsibility for the immaculate conception...

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jenny On The Railroad;n92538 said:
26-year-old FSU senior and retired Marine

Sorry for hijacking such a great thread, but this just isn't even remotely possible. Someone is bad at fact checking.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;n92519 said:

I know reading is a difficult skill, but what does an allegation about Winston have to do with this thread about Williams?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator