Tebow comeback? Eagles still interested

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n192806 said:
Doubt anything comes of this, but I hope I am wrong.

Well I bet "something" will come of it. Tim will be making a special about his experience and perhaps go back to do some reporting on the Eagles and their coach / system.

Now I don't expect him to make the team, but he might make training camp, another no lose situation. Have fun in camp, make reports for ESPN or ABC or both.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
ESPN's Adam Shefter; "The Eagles do not plan to sign Tim Tebow at this time." So that's that.

crosscreekcooter

Founding Member
Cunning Linguist; RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Shefter was reporting that the Eagles were not planning to offer him a contract right away before Shefter even knew if the workout had already begun yet today. Question is why would Kelly ask him to work out if he knew he wasnt going to offer a contract?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n192885 said:
Shefter was reporting that the Eagles were not planning to offer him a contract right away before Shefter even knew if the workout had already begun yet today. Question is why would Kelly ask him to work out if he knew he wasnt going to offer a contract?

Yep

Attachments

• conv_2687.jpg
    conv_2687.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 27

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Seriously though, this is Tebow we're talking about. If he gets a chance to work out for the Eagles and a shot to attend training camp, he's going to go all out and kill it.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n192867 said:
He is Tebow so this is not happening. You think that Bradford has forgotten or really cares. I bet he is much more worried about all his injuries than anything else. I bet he has enough money for the rest of his life and one more injury he should retire.

I think after Tebow gets done giving Bradford hell, he should whap you in the head with a crucifix. :dance:

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n192918 said:
I think after Tebow gets done giving Bradford hell, he should whap you in the head with a crucifix. :dance:

Once again being a good Christian he is neither bothering Bradford (he might joke about it) nor hitting me. Not to mention I would be getting more wealthy if he hit me.

If this is intended to be humor, well I have a well known lack of a sense of humor.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n192926 said:
If this is intended to be humor, well I have a well known lack of a sense of humor.
That's not true, I happen to think you're hilarious

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
crosscreekcooter;n192885 said:

It was a work out to see where Tebow is, they have also talked about bringing in a number of quarterback to evaluate. Bradford isn't a long term solution, and Chip has publicly declared he liked what he saw out of Sanchez last year but that could be just coach speak.

VulcanAlex

Founding Member
Senior Vulcan Cowboy
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n193066 said:
I have no desire to see Tebow and Sanchez on the same team again.

OK so maybe Tebow stays and Sanchez leaves. I don't expect Tim to make the team but you never know.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
VulcanAlex;n192926 said:
Once again being a good Christian he is neither bothering Bradford (he might joke about it) nor hitting me. Not to mention I would be getting more wealthy if he hit me.

Just about everything I say is in jest. If you didn't laugh, that's ok, I'll do better next time. :captain:

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n193095 said:
No you won't.

mr_rogers.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.