Captain Sasquatch;193098 said:
mr_rogers.gif

That is nothing short of awesome

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I wouldn't be surprised if New England worked him out, just to see how much he's improved since they cut him. They like him as a person, so I suspect they would be willing to give him another fair shot.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@onlygators: RT @NBCdianna: Sources with Eagles say they are trying to trade Barkley. If traded, I’m told there’s an “80% chance” they’ll sign Tim Tebow

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Given Bradford's fragility, it's not unthinkable that he gets hurt and Sanchez chokes with Tebow behind him.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n193333 said:
Given Bradford's fragility, it's not unthinkable that he gets hurt and Sanchez chokes with Tebow behind him.

:fistbump:

Does the phrase "butt fumble" bring a smile to your face? :yes:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
deuce;n193418 said:
Check your drawers.........

:fistbump:

Just saw this and see you and I are on the same page. Though, I won't be watching 7 on 7 with you. ;)

Scott512

Sep 1, 2014
Chip Kelly is different and doesn't give a damn in most cases and he wouldn't care about any ridicule he would take about signing Tebow if they do. I hope Tebpw gets a real chance somewhere but after missing the last 2 seasons it will be hard to overcome that. Good to know people realize Tim throws the ball much better than he used to but it will take a rare person to actually sign him or bring him to camp. there may be 1 or 2 coaches in the NFL who could do that. Kelly is one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.