Recruiting 2019 Early Signing Day Thread 12/19

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Ok.

We aren't getting them either. We will be taking leftovers.
We aren’t getting Steele or Elam? That would be news to a lot of people. Pickering is either a gator or staying with MSU. Bama has got to be full.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I’m ok with missing on sanders as long as we get Bowman next year. Kayvon Lee is legit as all hell and Bowman is a generational back. That duo would be A+. Plus Emmitts kid is out there for a fall back

Last edited:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m ok with missing on sanders as long as we get Bowman next year. Kayvon Lee is legit as all hell and Bowman is a gernational back. That duo would be A+. Plus Emmitts kid is out there for a fall back

It's a high possibility that we get all 3.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We aren’t getting Steele or Elam? That would be news to a lot of people. Pickering is either a gator or staying with MSU. Bama has got to be full.
Ok.

I actually thought we'd get a few more than just the Lakelend trio today.

I'm not holding my breath.

Same excuses. Different year. Bring on the #3starwhisperer truthers.

Last edited:

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

What ends up happening with these three recruits and Black’s grades will clarify exactly how good/bad the class is. All four situations bear watching cuz we’re in the picture with the recruits and need Diwun to qualify.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
What ends up happening with these three recruits and Black’s grades will clarify exactly how good/bad the class is. All four situations bear watching cuz we’re in the picture with the recruits and need Diwun to qualify.
It sounds like the coaches know exactly where diwun is grade wise. They had him move like 10 minutes from Gainesville, quit football, and has him tutored constantly. I don’t think he was ever a Jan enrollee but they were going to have him sign early. Not letting him sign helps with numbers/counters just in case he flunks out by summer. Smart move by the coaches but I’ve got a feeling diwun will be fine.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
My prediction: not a chance. This is Strickland and Fuch’s dream coach.

You dumpers can't handle the truth. Mullen is here for the long haul. Read the Serenity Prayer or something.

shopping

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Whittemore for some reason is unprocessable. Something about family ties to the program? So that leaves 1 true reach. Just not enough top end talent. I’ll keep my fingers crossed we finish strong for regular signing day but what a bad day for Mullen and crew with elite kids

Whittemore looks on paper like Steve Wilkes (S in the Lakeland 7 in 2007). Hope he’s better and finds a role somewhere.

As for top-end talent, if we get Steele & Elam and another 4/5* it would be really nice.

I’m fully on board with “stars matter”, but I don’t cut too fine a distinction between 4’s & 5’s. I do like the length of the 3* WRs we signed & hope 1 or more can really play.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
By the way, thank you all. I didn’t have time to watch this day unfold as closely as I would have liked. Your updates & observations have been informative and fun to read.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
Don't forget Lt Raz.

Simple question: why should Florida be any higher in recruiting than we saw today? The place has been a crap show for a decade with a one year coach with little Florida recruiting relationships.

Tay Bang

Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018

Please, the Boosters "allowed" Chimp a fourth year. You have no clue about the big picture at the present day University of Florida. Your are stuck in the 90's and 00's with Aaron Hernandez, Brandon Spikes and the Pouncey boys.It's not all about football in the President's office any longer. Winning is nice as long as the program stays clean.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Whittemore looks on paper like Steve Wilkes (S in the Lakeland 7 in 2007). Hope he’s better and finds a role somewhere.

As for top-end talent, if we get Steele & Elam and another 4/5* it would be really nice.

I’m fully on board with “stars matter”, but I don’t cut too fine a distinction between 4’s & 5’s. I do like the length of the 3* WRs we signed & hope 1 or more can really play.
Whittemore is a weird talent. Some really like his WR tape and compare him to a baby Riley Cooper. If he has half the career Cooper did he’s a solid take. Either way I’m ok with a take like that if he’s going to be out there blocking for Grimes, Copeland, and hopefully guys like MAR. I’d like to see Grimes get more touches instead of predominantly blocking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.