Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Jhbyrd calling out gatorchatter on swamp ass. What's with that guy?

Calling us out? What did he say?

He probably wouldn’t recognize this place if he came back. Donkey relocated just inside the city limits of Pumpersville.

Edit: nevermind, I found the other thread.

Last edited:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Realsville, I always live in Realsville.

Realsville:
DM is a huge improvement over the two previous ass clowns masquerading as HCs for UF.
DM has a long way to go and a lot to prove before convincing many that he's the true successor to SS & UM.
This class is very good (B+) but is just a start and next year must be better and 2021 must be better even still.
If Grantham takes an NFL job and MM can be lured back to Gville, the outlook gets crazy good.
But I'm a pumper, so what do I know?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Realsville:
DM is a huge improvement over the two previous ass clowns masquerading as HCs for UF.
DM has a long way to go and a lot to prove before convincing many that he's the true successor to SS & UM.
This class is very good (B+) but is just a start and next year must be better and 2021 must be better even still.
If Grantham takes an NFL job and MM can be lured back to Gville, the outlook gets crazy good.

Pump on, my fellow Gator! PUMP ON!!!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Realsville:
I think this os a pretty fair assessment. Outside of the whole Grantham getting a nfl job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator