Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I'm calling it. July 3rd, 2022.
We'd have to buck some significant trends to even finish in the 2nd tier.
Napier seems to be doing everything we ever wanted but apparently the big time boosters aren't reaching for their wallets.
Ho hum. Maybe things will be different next decade.

blueGATOR

Banned
BANNED
Jul 1, 2022
Napier seems to be doing everything we ever wanted but apparently the big time boosters aren't reaching for their wallets.
I don’t think all The blame is on the boosters. i Think recruits are in wait and see mode just look at LSU class only 1 LA kid and Kelly has a proven track record. Hate to say it but it’s gonna take some patience then it’s gonna take bag$

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

I'm not pumping...we need some positive swing to recruiting.

He is an improvement.

If I'm O&B pumper...you're Debbie Downer...it's not even Fall Practice and Napier's boring, he's a weak recruiter and anyone who disagrees...even @neteng is either a pumper or totally discredited.

I am just saying let the man at least get a season under his belt before you trash the decision...
If I am wrong I'll admit it...can you?

And just like that the toadie face palms...

Last edited:

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I don’t think all The blame is on the boosters. i Think recruits are in wait and see mode just look at LSU class only 1 LA kid and Kelly has a proven track record. Hate to say it but it’s gonna take some patience then it’s gonna take bag$
Kelly is a fish out of water...he's Catholic...that's all he has going for him here...he is not a good fit

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Oh and Louisiana is hurting...Biden's anti-oil...is killing us.
LSU is not wealthy and they paid way too much for Kelly.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
are we sure it's the boosters and that's not just some rumor that was started to take some heat off of the staff? Just last week we supposedly outbid miami for rashada and now we're tight because a recruit pushed commitment date back? We have no idea what's going on.

Defend the Swamp

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2018

You were kinda a d!ck about it dude. No need to push a guy’s face in the mud. Even when he back peddled, you still pressed.

Oh and Nola, you corn dog eaten mofo, quit fuchin cryin, tell raz you fuched his mom & let’s move on.

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Yeah...I got an issue with young people...I have 5 kids and 9 grand kids...that's it.
I have an issue with disrespect and personal attacks.
Who freaked...you better go back and check.
You seem to have major issues with people who disagree...not just me.

Defend the Swamp

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2018
Yeah...I got an issue with young people...I have 5 kids and 9 grand kids...that's it.
I have an issue with disrespect and personal attacks.
Who freaked...you better go back and check.
You seem to have major issues with people who disagree...not just me.
Okay…so tell him you fuched his grandmother then, move on

NOLAGATOR

Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

You said Napier's O was boring. I said it wasn't but it's run heavy. And a lot like Saban's.
I was wrong...Napier uses some of almost everyone's...Kiffin, Saban, Urban, NFL...
From what I've heard it's hard on Defenses because of all the shifting and formation.
From what I've seen I like it but I prefer a pass heavy attack not run heavy...you called me a liar...like I've never watched UL
Really?

You never simply ask anything.

I know posting my faith and getting miffed about certain things rubs some the wrong way...I get it.

But everyone respects what @neteng Brings and he generally answers even my uninformed questions...yet you can't even accept his opinions if you differ.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.