Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We’ll get both Dijon and McClain…then we absolutely have to get 2 of 3 on McDonald, Hall, Walker. Probably no chance we get all 33 but 2 is quite possible and is much needed. We need to flip our DT room damn quick

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We’ll get both Dijon and McClain…then we absolutely have to get 2 of 3 on McDonald, Hall, Walker. Probably no chance we get all 33 but 2 is quite possible and is much needed. We need to flip our DT room damn quick
You feel like Mcdonald and walker could legit happen?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gotcha, my bad. I thought his official was for the A&M game
It was. But he’s not going. But I’ve heard that Alabama really wants him to come in December since he is signing with the school in the summer.

I’ve also recently heard that since he wants to commit sometime this month (recent change) that this is just a sign he’ll sign with the good guys.

But nobody knows

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Oct 13th is when Dijon and Thornton (UF leans) are committing. Dijon just put out on his Instagram.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Not sure if he just misspoke, or knows something and slipped, but Mike Farrell this morning referred to Cormani McClain as a “Bama commit” when speaking about their big recruiting weekend and the fact that he’ll be there this weekend. Again, no idea if this was just a gaffe or not, but thought it was interesting.
@oxrageous

Yeah, well when you combine posts like the one above, and the others in the last week, with "he cancelled his visit with Bama this weekend," maybe, just maybe... it does.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I don't get my hopes up about recruits. Sign the paper, show me something, then we can be excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator