Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
He didn't say he didn't care. He said he wasn't excited. English is a great language if you speak it good.

I think you meant “goodly.”

Edit: dang it, [mention]Gator By Marriage [/mention] beat me to it… Catching up after being at the VMI game.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Edit: dang it, [mention]Gator By Marriage [/mention] beat me to it… Catching up after being at the VMI game.
CG, we need to train you on tagging people. Just use a "@" in front of the user name. That's it.

@CGgater

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member

[whisper] [utter]CGgator[/utter] That isn't how it works [/whisper]

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
So Oklahoma is crashing about as hard as a program can crash. Would Leblanc give us another look?

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The good news is Mcdonald is committing this month. So we'll obviously know where we stand. And if we miss out there, he'd definitely be a take. With Hall favoring uga. He'd definitely be a take. If we could get walker and Leblanc to go with what we have already that would be pretty solid. As far as the #s go, I've read we're gonna take as many trench guys ad we can. So I doubt he'd get turned away anyhow.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Who uses the app?

The website is optimized for mobile

When did that happen? Back in the early days of GC, the page would freeze up on my phone. Ox suggested Tapatalk, before he made the GC app (which appears to be a customized Tapatalk).

I think I’ve mentioned this before, but I’m really a techno-idiot. These type of conversations will continue until I die or GC implodes. Book it!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
When did that happen? Back in the early days of GC, the page would freeze up on my phone. Ox suggested Tapatalk, before he made the GC app (which appears to be a customized Tapatalk).

I think I’ve mentioned this before, but I’m really a techno-idiot. These type of conversations will continue until I die or GC implodes. Book it!
That was like 7 years ago.

GatorInKnox

Founding Member
The Sicilian
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

PeskyImmaculateItalianbrownbear-max-1mb.gif

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

If a process works, I’ll use it until it doesn’t work anymore. I don’t care about the latest cool new thing - MOST times in the IT world, there’s no actual improvement, it’s just a change for sake of justifying someone’s job in silicone valley. I need something that works and something I understand. Relearning how to do the same thing because someone changed the process gets tiresome. And I’m lazy. Btw, did I mention I’m a techno-idiot?

Edit: I should also mention that I didn’t actually KNOW that the website improvements include being mobile-friendly. Clearly, I don’t always pay attention when I should (ADD, maybe?)

Last edited:

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
CG, just pull up Gatorchatter on your phone web browser and see if it's something you like. If not, keep using Tapatalk.

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not sure if there is any credibility here, but let's hope this guy is right:

From reading the comments, seems like people think it is Dijon Johnson and Bryce Thornton. From 24/7, it looks like they are both set to commit on Oct. 13 (Thursday).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator