Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is some of that juicy :rolleyes3: insider information that is the norm behind the paywalls. Basically, heresay and gossip. The first quote is from the famous self professed insider quejay. The second is what I believe the quote from the other site he is referencing. @oxrageous if this isn't allowed, my bad, I will delete it and go to your camp for brainwashing...er retraining.

So basically, high school level bs. AJ commits to the staff, Coach Napier drops the eyeball emoji on twitter (AJ is happy about that). Bender leaks he is commit and will announce soon. That quejay dude also leaks it on 247 but deletes because his source told him to delete it. Everybody drops CBs for AJ to Florida. AJ gets mad because of all the CBs to Florida and wished it would have been like the second sunglass emoji from Coach Napier that didnt have leaks.

This is so ghey.
Is there a reason why it's such a secret? Why the wait? Why not just commit now?

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Corey Bender with On3 says it’s because his dad wants his boy to announce when nobody expects it.

Whatever that means.

It means dad doesn’t know how to set priorities and his son will likely (and unfortunately) follow his “lead.”

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Corey Bender with On3 says it’s because his dad wants his boy to announce when nobody expects it.

Whatever that means.
He should be worried about becoming the leader of the class

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I really appreciate the work and time you and some others put into your posts. Helping the lazy and/or tight-fisted among us to separate the wheat from the chaff is a huge favor to us all.

This is the great value of this board & why people ought to support it. The gathering of info plus thoughtful analysis and rigorous debate, with some humor and head scratching thrown in.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
the latest secret commit storm warning...:rolleyes3:
5 Star Florida Recruit is close to signing an NIL deal with the collective. Similar to the one the Tennessee QB signed but no way nearly as much. No names of course because still a few details to iron out & they don’t want it leaked before hand & causing a stir like the QB’s deal did. If you’re not apart of the collective I encourage everyone to join asap. They are making moves in these NIL streets. Money has never been an issue for UF, boosters just want the highly regarded recruits and on field results. Much as I can say now, just wanted to give you all an insight of the workings of things. April & July should be big months for us but as you know these jits change their mind all the time so this is the disclaimer now in case somebody decides to push their decision back.
I said a Florida recruit, AJ does not live in Florida.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This is some of that juicy :rolleyes3: insider information that is the norm behind the paywalls. Basically, heresay and gossip. The first quote is from the famous self professed insider quejay. The second is what I believe the quote from the other site he is referencing. @oxrageous if this isn't allowed, my bad, I will delete it and go to your camp for brainwashing...er retraining.

So basically, high school level bs. AJ commits to the staff, Coach Napier drops the sunglass emoji on twitter (AJ is happy about that). Bender leaks he is commit and will announce soon. That quejay dude also leaks it on 247 but deletes because his source told him to delete it. Everybody drops CBs for AJ to Florida. AJ gets mad because of all the CBs to Florida and wished it would have been like the second sunglass emoji from Coach Napier that didnt have leaks.

This is so ghey.

Assuming it isn’t someone claiming to be him and then reposting his stuff, this guy posts at On3 as well. It is just no one treats him like an insider. There is one true “insider” at On3 ad he seems to be okay. At On3, Bender was not the first to report Harris as a commit. It was an intern. Bender actually said he thought it was DL Zavion Hardy. Bender changed at after other CBs started coming in. But, if my memory is correct, the intern was the first to report it. I don’t remember his name.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah...I feel the same way. This dude has been throwing spaghetti against the 247 wall for a while now and has yet to be correct about a single thing.
i love the qualifiers at the end. "this info is solid, book it, next couple months are gonna be huge, but just remember kids change their minds so..." :tard:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.