Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Two good gets by Napier and crew. I don't think anybody is crowning him yet but the praise he is getting is earned. All we have asked for is a guy that will bust his tail on the recruiting trail and specifically try to keep the TOP Florida kids home. The quality of life changes he has made for the players and army he has put together deserves a lot of credit.

Seen a couple of tweets where some of the players were able to get their Mom's new vehicles for Mother's Day (Jeeps I believe). Also seen Jerrick Gibson tweet out a picture of himself sitting in a Rolls-Royce outside of Ben Hill Griffin stadium. The media team he put together is doing a great job. Nothing but praise from me so far. Don't know about you guys but it's refreshing to feel like our program is trending in the right direction.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
You all should appreciate the email from Swonkey, he typed it with his nose. It's difficult in a strait jacket.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks Saulgoodman is donkey's reincarnation? Timing is suspicious too. I like Saul more so not trying to make a stink or anything...just curious.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@garlandgillen: Got some time with Newman QB Arch Manning after practice today. Looks like the Gators will get a visit from Manning this summer. The No. 1 overall recruit in the 2023 class said he’s planning a one day visit to the University of Florida.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
@garlandgillen: Got some time with Newman QB Arch Manning after practice today. Looks like the Gators will get a visit from Manning this summer. The No. 1 overall recruit in the 2023 class said he’s planning a one day visit to the University of Florida.

There’s only 2 reasons I care about this…

1. There’s a stud RB who indicated he will likely follow the young manning (forgot his name).

2. The meltdown on the tinerc message boards would be one for the ages.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

1. There’s a stud RB who indicated he will likely follow the young manning (forgot his name).

I hear the Mannings ARE NOT Gator fans.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why are they wasting time entertaining and kissing the ass of a primadonna who has absolutely zero intention of playing for UF? They need to cancel that visit.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Thought this was worth posting.......

Let this sink in for a minute. I am pleased at what Napier is doing IN STATE. We have a long ways to go but this is the start. Winning in state is a good place to start. It also is a confirmation of what an incredibly incompetent staff and staffs since IMG opened. This is a great start for CBN. I am sure he will work hard to capitalize off of it.
upload_2022-5-9_20-48-17.jpeg

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Why are they wasting time entertaining and kissing the ass of a primadonna who has absolutely zero intention of playing for UF? They need to cancel that visit.
While I do agree, the optics of even getting the visit is good for UF imo.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

He won't be going to Tenn or Ole Miss. Bama and UGA the ones to watch I think.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Thought this was worth posting.......

Let this sink in for a minute. I am pleased at what Napier is doing IN STATE. We have a long ways to go but this is the start. Winning in state is a good place to start. It also is a confirmation of what an incredibly incompetent staff and staffs since IMG opened. This is a great start for CBN. I am sure he will work hard to capitalize off of it.
Not to rain on the parade, especially since I find the lack of commits from IMG to be disgraceful, but Dancin’ Dan signed Kamar Wilcoxson from IMG in the ‘20 class.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I am surprised to see you of all people take this stance. CBN is well aware he is unlikely to sign Manning, but he’s sending a message that he’ll go after any recruit no matter what. And he knows that after the visit he’ll get the free publicity of the Mannings saying great things about the program. Since we have no QB currently committed in this class, there is zero downside to bringing this guy in for a visit. I say it’s a smart move.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not to rain on the parade, especially since I find the lack of commits from IMG to be disgraceful, but Dancin’ Dan signed Kamar Wilcoxson from IMG in the ‘20 class.

Ahh yes. Either way it is a good indication of what is going on comparing Mullen's time with 6 mo. for Napier. Just glad to see CBN is hitting that place and in the impact that he has. I am sure this is the beginning of several in the future. Not to mention the relationships he is building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.