Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Spurrier should invite all them Mannings over to his restaurant.
Has high school Manning got a girlfriend. Go after her. Make sure she puts out.
We lose him to another SEC team and he's gonna be an arch-rival.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not to rain on the parade, especially since I find the lack of commits from IMG to be disgraceful, but Dancin’ Dan signed Kamar Wilcoxson from IMG in the ‘20 class.
He never played there. He transferred in for his SR year and graduated a year early.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I am surprised to see you of all people take this stance. CBN is well aware he is unlikely to sign Manning, but he’s sending a message that he’ll go after any recruit no matter what. And he knows that after the visit he’ll get the free publicity of the Mannings saying great things about the program. Since we have no QB currently committed in this class, there is zero downside to bringing this guy in for a visit. I say it’s a smart move.
I say we'd send a better message if we PUBLICLY declared we had no interest in having him for a visit. Take a swipe at Peyton in the statement as well.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I dunno. I mean Think about it. Saul Goodman? That's a perfect name for a pro-bono lawyer. It definitely could be him.
Law is a prosecutor that can't even stand petty crime. I highly doubt he even watched breaking bad, let alone the spin off. Saul is probably at the bottom of the list of pop culture figures he would pick.

Add to that Saul has been a member since 2019 and it looks like only 7 of his 101 posts occurred after law was banned.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Law is a prosecutor that can't even stand petty crime. I highly doubt he even watched breaking bad, let alone the spin off. Saul is probably at the bottom of the list of pop culture figures he would pick.

Add to that Saul has been a member since 2019 and it looks like only 7 of his 101 posts occurred after law was banned.
Still ... Saul spelled backwards is almost Law.

He's Donkey.

Book it.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Except Texas who is now in the SEC
True, The University of Oklahoma and the University of Texas to join the SEC effective July 1, 2025, with competition to begin in all sports for the 2025-26 academic year.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Can't help to notice the Benz in the garage of a very big / nice house. This kid comes from $$$.
I had this exact same thought. But the thing is, 99.9% of these kids dream of being able to buy their parents a new house and a new car. Nothing wrong with making sure Mama is taking care of.

Now we need to work on getting AR's mom a new house

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I say we'd send a better message if we PUBLICLY declared we had no interest in having him for a visit. Take a swipe at Peyton in the statement as well.
Like I said, offer him NIL from a tea bag company.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I had this exact same thought. But the thing is, 99.9% of these kids dream of being able to buy their parents a new house and a new car. Nothing wrong with making sure Mama is taking care of.

Now we need to work on getting AR's mom a new house

Really? His dad, uncle, or pops can't spend it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.