Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think phan was being facetious and talking about Denson.
Of course I was. When is the last time a West Coast recruit rocked our program?

RoPo and Steele were rated as our top recruits of their respective classes and how did that turnout? This Rashada nonsense is message board paramount paranoia.

Since the late 60’s my family just goes to the games, cooks some food, sips some drank, cheer for our team, and love the ones that do it with you!

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I think that running back transfer from USC? Emmanuel something.

But the fans booed him every time he carried the ball.

Broke his confidence.

Poor guy.

Flicking fans.

Last edited:

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
It would be great for anyone on the D to apologize after actually MAKING a tackle.

Grantham. :headslap:

Last edited:

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
OL is looking good with three recruits for 2023 weighing in about a 1/2 ton, Lovett (330), Kinsler (330) and Harris (305), and averaging 6'5"! We need these guys!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
OL is looking good with three recruits for 2023 weighing in about a 1/2 ton, Lovett (330), Kinsler (330) and Harris (305), and averaging 6'5"! We need these guys!

We can always use more OL as well as DL

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just to recap, we have three 4* commits in the last 7 days. Sounds like pretty good momentum to me.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

RoPo and Steele were rated as our top recruits of their respective classes and how did that turnout? This Rashada nonsense is message board paramount paranoia.

Since the late 60’s my family just goes to the games, cooks some food, sips some drank, cheer for our team, and love the ones that do it with you!

Definitely agree on the West Coast point. I do feel like this is going to be difficult to overcome not having a stand out QB in back to back classes. Really, it’s three straight classes for UF. The portal helps, but it’s not ideal. As a class I think we’re good. I just would like to see us get someone on offense that can start a domino effect for other offensive skill.

Bernardo de la Paz

Founding Member
Florida Victorious Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Emmanuel Moody
Dont Get It Fran Healy GIF by Travis

Red D

Nov 4, 2017
Just to recap, we have three 4* commits in the last 7 days. Sounds like pretty good momentum to me.
Nope, absolutely not. Optimism will not be tolerated here. Have to admit, I got tied-up in the Rashada garbage and it tainted my view. Too lazy to look, but did we have a total of 3-four stars in all of last year's class?

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Names that keep coming up as to the direction we are taking are Rickie Collins, Malachi Singleton and Markus Stokes.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Given a choice (short term ... ie this recruiting year) between an outstanding defensive or an outstanding offensive class... I'll take the former. (short term ... this year).

I'm NOT saying we'll have either (this year).

Given the choice (this recruiting cycle) of more big uglies or more skill players... I'll take the former. (Short term ... this year)

Dec 21st we'll know.

Just beat the leghumpers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator