Recruiting 2023 Recruiting Thread: 4* OT Caden Jones completes the class

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
I didn't realize we dropped that much on 247. That's the service I judge by.

Look at the avg though. We are just behind LSU at #6.

BN needs to close strong.
On rivals are average I'd only behind OSU, Bama, and UGA

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Should bump us up from the current #9 spot.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So now we have a 5* QB for 2023, a 5* QB for 2024 and are leading for a 5* QB in 2025 (Colin Hurley).

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So now we have a 5* QB for 2023, a 5* QB for 2024 and are leading for a 5* QB in 2025 (Colin Hurley).
Not anymore for Hurley. He committed to LSU. Mainly because he moved up to the 2024 class. And he knew we were focused on Lagway.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
It wasn't all coaching you miserable vomitous mass. On occasion, players need to make plays. I seriously doubt Napier hurt Pearsall and then asked his brainless backup to field a punt looking into the sun while running backwards at the 5 yard line.

The coaching staff gets plenty of blame, but this was the least talented Gator squad in the 32 years I've been watching. They were also the least smart. If you took their combined IQ and multiplied it by 100, you might have enough intelligence to tie your shoe.....if you didn't drool all over yourself in the process.
Your defense of Napier is irrational. You cannot take a reasonable look at this past season and not have doubts about Napier. Special teams and defense alone should be enough to doubt him.

So yes, you've convinced me. Not of Napier's messiah status. But rather that you are in a bad place man. Come back toward the light.

"Vomitous mass", really, that hurts Dude.

bacongator

Oct 10, 2014
Your defense of Napier is irrational. You cannot take a reasonable look at this past season and not have doubts about Napier. Special teams and defense alone should be enough to doubt him.

So yes, you've convinced me. Not of Napier's messiah status. But rather that you are in a bad place man. Come back toward the light.

Easy Prince Humperdink, Ox was just making an inconceivable joke! https://youtu.be/w5EfBUgxOKo

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

You need to brush up on your movie watching, old man.

I have never claimed, not single time since Billy was hired, that he would ever lead the Gators to any wins of significance. All I've ever said is that he's the man to rebuild the program after it was destroyed by previous coaches. He's got 3 years. If he doesn't get it done on the field, he'll be fired like all the others. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the overdue teardown. He's done a GREAT job with the rebuild so far, I will defend him on that. You can keep stamping your feet over Vandy if you want to, I've moved on.

It's a sad commentary that my optimism about the program (the first time I've had any in over a decade) is viewed as me being in a "bad place" and in need to "come toward the light". We are in a pathetic place as a base. Perhaps the people in the "bad place" are the ones who still see absolutely nothing good happening right now.

I'm not going to judge him YET on his record with a lousy team he had no hand in assembling. In fact, the players he brought with him into the program were our primary bright spots.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You need to brush up on your movie watching, old man.

I have never claimed, not single time since Billy was hired, that he would ever lead the Gators to any wins of significance. All I've ever said is that he's the man to rebuild the program after it was destroyed by previous coaches. He's got 3 years. If he doesn't get it done on the field, he'll be fired like all the others. In the meantime, I'm enjoying the overdue teardown. He's done a GREAT job with the rebuild so far, I will defend him on that. You can keep stamping your feet over Vandy if you want to, I've moved on.

It's a sad commentary that my optimism about the program (the first time I've had any in over a decade) is viewed as me being in a "bad place" and in need to "come toward the light". We are in a pathetic place as a base. Perhaps the people in the "bad place" are the ones who still see absolutely nothing good happening right now.

I'm not going to judge him YET on his record with a lousy team he had no hand in assembling. In fact, the players he brought with him into the program were our primary bright spots.

1670986402166.gif

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I hope I’m wrong but hearing we may be losing Samson to the Canes and Walker sticks with UCF.
Yeah missing on hall and walker both would suck. Only would leave us with one true DT in the class. I just don't understand why year after year it's the one position we just can't seem to recruit. So that hole could grow and now we have a shortage at linebacker and only have one committed and he plays safety.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator