Status
Not open for further replies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
It is rather remarkable that a "stupid" coach with a supposedly awful system seems to be wanted by so many major SEC schools.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Has anyone seen any sign the powers to be they are going to allow the football program to change to the new game? Is there an understanding that a multi year relationship building with prospective athletes is a critical function? Is there an acknowledgment there must be a function to develop promote and maximize NIL and future earnings in professional sports?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, I just got more take-it-or-leave it information:
  • Announcement is likely Monday unless something unexpected happens today
  • LSU has reached out to Napier but UF was first and more "meaningful"
  • Assuming Napier is signed, he will start recruiting immediately but will still coach the Sun Belt title game

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Also, UF selling out the Swamp yesterday under these awful circumstances showed Napier how loyal this fan base still is.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LSU is really scrambling after investing all its ducks in a whale. It matters who your first fiddle is, at least to Napier it does.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
If LSU wants Napier, they have to make a big play TODAY, and I can't see that happening. I still think they are working on Riley, Fisher, and Aranda. They could strike out on all 3.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
Okay, I just got more take-it-or-leave it information:
  • Announcement is likely Monday unless something unexpected happens today
  • LSU has reached out to Napier but UF was first and more "meaningful"
  • Assuming Napier is signed, he will start recruiting immediately but will still coach the Sun Belt title game

If I hear any reports of Buddy Martin headed to Ocala airport it will officially be time to panic! :lol3:

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Also, UF selling out the Swamp yesterday under these awful circumstances showed Napier how loyal this fan base still is.
hopefully it showed the AD that reducing capacity is fcktarded. You want max capacity, give us something to be happy about, hell even something to just be hopeful for and we show up in droves. It's his own damn fault attendance has sucked. That happens when you have a sht coach and a crap team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator