Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator;n262966 said:
T Rex's response will be something like this:

giphy.gif
Those Rody's can be brutal. My son wrestles with his in the back yard and throws it around - it can bounce back on you and knock you down (if you're a little kid)
roby%20amazon.jpg

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
What have they won? Dick...they've won dick. Meaning they haven't won a thing. I didn't call you anything. I was talking about Mizzou winning "dick" as in nothing.

Seriously?

Nice rant though. And nice follow ups. LOL.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
A bunch of three stars aren't winning the SEC. That's my position. If you disagree then fine but you are just pumping if you think it will happen.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n263029 said:
A bunch of three stars aren't winning the SEC. That's my position. If you disagree then fine but you are just pumping if you think it will happen.

So those recruiting sites...they are always accurate in their assessment?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Keep pumping URG. Try to spin the fact that we are scraping the bottom of the barrel as a good thing.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
What is this thread about? I just got here. Please sum it up in six words or less.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n263034 said:
Keep pumping URG. Try to spin the fact that we are scraping the bottom of the barrel as a good thing.

You sir are crazy! And I like it :pumper:

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
T REX;n263029 said:

Maybe not the SEC, but they can win the SEC East.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
oxrageous;n263054 said:
What is this thread about? I just got here. Please sum it up in six words or less.

We suck and that isn't changing.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
oxrageous;n263054 said:

Dick (and any 5 words you wish to add).

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
T REX;n263029 said:

Other than Mizzou against a weak SEC East, I don't think anyone has argued a team of 3stars will win much. Certainly not the SEC or anything bigger. To your point, a bunch of 3stars is exactly what we have today in terms of 2016 commits.

What many have argued is that the door isn't closed on 2016 commits, there are players to land and time to land them. This seems to be completely avoided on your part. I suppose, if we did have a team full of 5stars commits for 2016 at this point you would be happy? Though reality would say there is still time to lose them before NSD. I can understand you'd rather have them commit now and lose them than hope we can land them later - bird in the hand vs two in the bush. But time is a factor in adding, or losing, commits. Things can still go up, or down, from where we are today. Why do you not acknowledge this?

Fwiw, I got the 'dick' comment exactly as you meant my first read thru - not name calling, just 'bupkiss'.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
For those gravitating towards the negative :
Suppose Foley decided Muschamp's buyout was too big & we have HC Muschamp this year with this the team building
according to his vision.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The majority of the top-tier wide receivers are not even committed.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GatorJ;n263106 said:
The majority of the top-tier wide receivers are not even committed.

Nor are they ever at this point. We think back to that great class of 2006, and literally none of the eventual "big gets" were committed at this stage. If we're still sitting with this type of class in December, then worrying is justified. But given the decent close to last year's class, with such limited time, and with zero UF-based results to go off of, I don't see the point of the panic mindset here.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;263117 said:
Nor are they ever at this point. We think back to that great class of 2006, and literally none of the eventual "big gets" were committed at this stage. If we're still sitting with this type of class in December, then worrying is justified. But given the decent close to last year's class, with such limited time, and with zero UF-based results to go off of, I don't see the point of the panic mindset here.

:exactly:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;n263117 said:

My point exactly. I guess that makes us "pumpers" ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.