But did you get yours?
winner award GIF

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Hey can't you help the OP out with some free passes or something?
I know where you're going with this but I'm going to ignore it and give an honest answer :lol:

They have cracked down on employees giving out tickets and they take that schit seriously.

They get very few now and if they get caught selling them..immediate termination.
They can be given away though, but they literally only get a handful.

They can still sign people in, up to 3 people a day. But if they aren't immediate family they are supposed to stay with the employee the whole time.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I know where you're going with this but I'm going to ignore it and give an honest answer :lol:

They have cracked down on employees giving out tickets and they take that schit seriously.

They get very few now and if they get caught selling them..immediate termination.
They can be given away though, but they literally only get a handful.

They can still sign people in, up to 3 people a day. But if they aren't immediate family they are supposed to stay with the employee the whole time.
I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't going there....

But I thought I remember you saying someone in your family worked there....makes sense about them cracking down if not family though.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not going to lie and say I wasn't going there....

But I thought I remember you saying someone in your family worked there....makes sense about them cracking down if not family though.
My grandfather helped build Pirates of the Caribbean ride (plumbing).
My dad worked there for 47 years. Would have been 50 if not for covid.
My mom worked there for probably 30 years..started in the parks in Disneyland and finished working in management of HR and had work for high level executives while there...like one of the VPs of Food and Beverage at the time in Orlando.
My first job was at the Boardwalk hotel working in one of the restaurants, not technically a Disney employee but got Disney benefits.
I worked in Magic Kingdom, was going to become a lifeguard then decided against it. Worked under industrial engineering for a short time, helping with wait time studies and tracking park/site movement :suspect: before moving on.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
My mom worked there for probably 30 years..started in the parks in Disneyland and finished working in management of HR and had work for high level executives while there...like one of the VPs of Food and Beverage at the time in Orlando.
My first job was at the Boardwalk hotel working in one of the restaurants, not technically a Disney employee but got Disney benefits.
I worked in Magic Kingdom, was going to become a lifeguard then decided against it. Worked under industrial engineering for a short time, helping with wait time studies and tracking park/site movement :suspect: before moving on.
And?

There’s got to be more to this story!

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

That’s quite a connection. My father helped build part of MK as well(Space mountain). What restaurant on the Boardwalk did you work at?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.