Fall Camp 2019: starting OT Jean Delance on crutches

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Carter is looking MUCH bigger:

Where are all the pics of giant muscle-bound Moon?

Swamp Donkey

7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
What Would Spurrier Do?

He would get the best 22 athletes on the field.

He wouldnt have receivers lined 8 deep in an offense that will only give a couple of them 2-3 catches anyway.

Start w the easy stuff. If you catch w your body not your hands often, youre a DB.

Oscar the G

why would 90% of college DTs mess up that play? I'm genuinely asking, I dont know much about DL intricacies. Being naive, I think slaton got greedy and tried to make a play rather than doing his job.

I think he was benched because as he said in the video, he wasnt committed and he wasnt listening to the coaches.

Oscar the G

Damn, you got me again! What was last years mistake at CB? I can only think it was playing dean and McWilliams? We know it ain't McWilliams again, but I thought most were happy with dean?

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
I heard someone say they heard whispers about Moon looking like a real linebacker now, but I've yet to see a pic of this newer, bigger and stronger looking dude. Has anyone else?

Where are all the pics of giant muscle-bound Moon?

It’s getting a little obsessive over this topic, as you asked for these photos about as much as White’s mom. Don’t get too excited too quickly and ruin your keyboard.

8985341F-F695-4512-8189-0E901559D83D.jpeg

7B23FFFE-DD9D-401B-A241-BC4821066AC8.jpeg

Here he is from 2018

upload_2019-8-3_7-17-50.jpeg

upload_2019-8-3_7-18-19.jpeg

Honestly, I can’t tell if he put on much weight or not. Looks like some gains, but maybe one of our lifters or S&C guys can really tell the differences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.